PDA

View Full Version : CG Artists Required For Time Travel Series

Continuity_Project
06-10-2005, 11:41 PM
THE CONTINUITY PROJECT is an upcoming time travel saga for which I'm looking for CG artists to assist with visual FX, storyboards, modelling and animationa and the like. Previously I have written, directed and produced 'Love & Valour', an indie feature film set in Nazi occupied France where a family must band together to survive a Nazi assassination attempt.

The aim is to create an indie time travel franchise with the accessability of Back to the Future but with greater sophistication - then build up a following and use that to help pitch the series commercially. I see a gap in the market for time travel as people will welcome a change from all the Star Wars-y/Enterprise/etc shenanigans. Do have some good contacts as do several crew and those cast already.

This will will be unpaid for now but any money made in the future will be shared amongst the crew. Please send an email to me - tony@cinefoundry.com - with samples of your work (if applicable) and information about yourself (skills, equipment, courses etc) and your availability.

Thanks.

Tony

Kid-Mesh
06-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Is it possible to post an link to your last film? Id love to see how that turned out.

Continuity_Project
06-12-2005, 03:54 AM
It's not yet completed. I still have to get the actors back together so we can finish the last few scenes. It's good as though. But I don't have any webspace I can upload it to at the moment.

CGTalk Moderation
06-12-2005, 03:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.