PDA

View Full Version : What's the hype?

Cerenkovman
06-07-2005, 04:39 AM
I hope I'm not offending anyone when I ask what is all the hype about? I'm pretty new to the whole 3d scene and just don't get why anyone needs so many different 3d programs. If you have a good 3d modeling and animation package with a plugin or two, maybe some post op apps, why is this a big deal? I would really like someone to sell me on this. I know I've got to be missing something here. Please help a newb out.

AniMajik
06-07-2005, 08:26 AM
I hope I'm not offending anyone when I ask what is all the hype about? I'm pretty new to the whole 3d scene and just don't get why anyone needs so many different 3d programs. If you have a good 3d modeling and animation package with a plugin or two, maybe some post op apps, why is this a big deal? I would really like someone to sell me on this. I know I've got to be missing something here. Please help a newb out.

Perhaps the best way would be to check out e-onsoftware's site and seefor yourself.

http://e-onsoftware.com

Also check some of the amazing picts and animations done with this software. There are some things this software can do that even the big boys can't touch, like the amazing eco-system for one. No one software package does it all. For my needs, I bought Vue Infinity to compliment what my other software packages can't do.

-AniMajik

Cerenkovman
06-08-2005, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the input...again. I couldn't find where this post went, so I posted again, and now here it is! I must be blind too.

CGTalk Moderation
06-08-2005, 02:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.