PDA

View Full Version : SCHOOLS for Production Design/art direction for film

Tyler Lockett
06-06-2005, 05:29 PM
hey there peoples.

was just wondering if anyone knew of any good schools specifically for Production Design for film (sets, costume, art direction, etc etc)

i did a google search and found some schools abroad, and im familiar with cal arts/art center/ ucla/usc for film and entertainment design (illustration).

but im a little ignorant if OR where there are good programs for production design

thanks a bundle!

tyler

rawskull
06-10-2005, 10:51 AM
hello friend !

I have also been looking for information on production design !

if any body can answer this post it would be of great help !

i could get only definition of " PRODUCTION DESIGNER " on google

please can anybody on this forum post some information relevant to this topic will be of a great help

i am a 2d effects animator with some basic knowledge in 3d tools

Vindo

Tyler Lockett
06-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Hey Vindo. BUY THIS BOOK!! .its called Production design and art direction. full of full color drawings paintings, miniatures.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0240804007/ref=pd_sim_b_5/002-4773666-8958445?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

theres seems to be a bunch of other books on production design..but im not sure how good they are. anyone else here read any of them?

tyler

CGTalk Moderation
06-10-2005, 04:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.