PDA

View Full Version : Vue Tutorials Needed

suradtaylor
06-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Are there any good Vue tutorial links out there? Will really appreciate any link targeted towards newbies.

Thanks

Wabe
06-02-2005, 05:47 AM
Have you looked into Renderosity Vue community backroom? There you find a lot of tutorials - for beginners as well.

Another option is

Guittas place (http://www.guitta.net)

Her tutorials are done for Vue 4 (and even earlier i think) but are still working. It is so sad that she had to go so early, we will not forget her.

BernieS
06-02-2005, 05:50 AM
I would suggest that you look at both the E-on web-site for their own tutorials, and also the "Backroom" section of the Vue forum at Renderosity, which contains lots of tutorials covering all aspects of using Vue.

suradtaylor
06-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciate it. Wabe, how is the CG industry in Germany?

Flog
06-02-2005, 08:40 PM
what happened to Guitta :(

Wabe
06-03-2005, 05:41 AM
@suradtaylor - you are very welcome. Sharing is part of the fun. CG industry in Germany? To be honest I don't know. The days of professional CG are way behind me - hurray. I am now doing "normal" graphic design and 3D only as a hobby. Much more relaxed this way.

@Flog - Guitta. Well, the sad sad story of cancer. Much too early, she had so many plans for the future. Hopefully we can keep her site up, it is such a great source for all Vuers.

suradtaylor
06-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Thanks Wabe, sorry to hear about Guitta.

I am just a newbie in 3D coming from a 2D background. I currently use CorelDraw and Photoshop mainly as a graphic artist for the last 6 years. However, I can say my interest is mainly VFX, and I'm thinking of relocating to Germany, (which was why I ask my first question), and this leads to my next question ;) how is the graphic design market / industry over there?

Thanks

filali
06-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Hi all i would be greatfull if some of u can guide to a tutorial for vue ecosystem i only got a problem on scaling the objects at the same size when i populate them thks in advance
Regardes filali rachid

Wabe
06-09-2005, 06:04 AM
To make a copy of this link in here too:

Here is the Mr. Ecosystem Scott Anderson tutorial page. Some of the links do not lead to the correct pages but what is there already gives you a good start i think.

sacadas eco-tutorials (http://www.sacada.com.au/Vue5Infinite.asp)

mdunakin
06-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Wabe, I'm glad that you posted up the link for those tutorials.
Even though I don't have Vue 5 yet, it at least gives me an idea of what I'll be in for :)

I'm also VERY saddened to hear about Guitta, even though I don't know her.
Cancer sucks!, is all I can say.
My friend of 25 years was just diagnosed
with cancer 3 weeks ago and died a week later.
I'll be checking out Guitta's site though :)

Anyway, thanx again for the links......................md :)
P.S. I sure can't wait to get my Vue 5 Infinite!

BernieS
06-14-2005, 07:40 AM
There is a new tutorial for the function editor here:

http://www.collaborativevisions.com/presentations/VUE5FEtutorial.pdf

CGTalk Moderation
06-14-2005, 07:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.