PDA

View Full Version : new wallace & gromits! - cracking contraptions

steveblake
10-15-2002, 08:03 AM
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/

"It’s been six years since A Close Shave won Wallace and Gromit creator, Nick Park his third Oscar® however, Wallace and Gromit have remained two of the most popular animated characters in the world. From Tokyo to New York, Sydney to Paris and London to Budapest audiences of all ages have been delighted and enthralled by the adventures of our plasticine heroes. And now they are back with Cracking Contraptions, a series of ten short films.

Cracking Contraptions started life as a series of photographic vignettes featuring Wallace’s incredible inventions. It was during this project that Park decided to develop these ideas into a number of short films. “I was very pleased with the pictures we produced for the photographic feature but I wanted to bring them to life,” says Park."

Big DaddyWayles
10-15-2002, 09:26 AM
LOL shopper 13. I want one of those.

Hi steve have you managed to sneak onto the set for any filming?

I can't wait for this looks as good as there previous outings.

Later animators
Chris

Chewey
10-15-2002, 02:06 PM
That's great to hear. I love the pair extraordinaire!

steveblake
10-15-2002, 04:19 PM
Just to let you know, tonight Nick Park will be on 6.00pm news (UK) talking about Cracking Contraptions - if you are near a TV, you may want to take a look......

Underwurlde
10-15-2002, 07:48 PM
Nick Park was also interviewed on Radio Five here in the U.K today and there is also a new Wallace and Gromit movie in the works, he said it has the provisional title of 'The Vegetable Plot' and that it was influenced by Hammer Horror movies ( !?!? ).

Can't wait, he's a genius ! Shame it won't be out for another two years apparently :hmm:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.