PDA

View Full Version : Orc lip sync

FLOw
10-15-2002, 05:29 AM
Hey hey kids!

This animation is like 2 months old, it's my first lip sync. Even doh it's really slow and it doesn't seem like he's saying anything but moving his mouth, I still think it's kind of cool for a first one, eeey?
Yes, I know the teeth aren't moving, and that his tounge is never exposed, but it's there :D

www.flow3d.net

It's right there in the index file, just right click and save it (or streem it if that gives you any special kicks in life :airguitar )
, I'we been nice enough to add a Quicktime version, but the quality is really........blah.... :cool: But since it's mainly ment for Mac, I guess the crap quality goes well with a crap computer :thumbsup:

Took me 17 hours to render this 20 sec animation!!
total work, 1 week...No textures, only bump maps and stuff on the walls and armor and so on...Done in my baby, Lightwave :love:

Bye for now...?...

D. Phoenix
10-15-2002, 06:10 AM
ah pretty good - Can never have enough orc animations. The lighting and thunder/lightning is a nice touch as well.

I have only a minor recommendation: the eyes don't seem to be fixed on anything (at 4 sec), just swaying along with the head. If they become focused or shift from target to target, it may add more 'spark of life' to it.

best regards,

-D. Phoenix

FLOw
10-15-2002, 06:15 AM
yeah, I actually have NULL objects that the eyes are parented to. One NULL for each eye, they move alitlebit, but like u said, not enough.
The scene file and model file is gone, I formated my hard drives :annoyed:

Oh well, Thx! :bounce:

D. Phoenix
10-15-2002, 06:20 AM
The scene file and model file is gone, I formated my hard drives

That is unfortunate. But I suppose you have nothing to lose by making some new and improved ones right?

-D. Phoenix

FLOw
10-15-2002, 07:56 AM
exactly :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.