PDA

View Full Version : Rigging Characters

HausThePaus
05-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi, id love to make a animation, but while doing the max tutorials i find it EXtremely much work for a skeleton to make does it always has to be that hard of can i also make a simple skeleton wich will also work ?

bindyeye
06-01-2005, 01:46 AM
You can create a Character Studio rig that comes with max and they work fine for some, but the advantages of creating your own and taking time to do it right is you have alot more control over the final rig. I guess it's just all about what you want to rig?

HausThePaus
06-01-2005, 06:38 AM
i prefere to make my own rig but im having a feeling that the tutorials of max are telling me stuff i will not use, someone has a internet tutorial for rigging characters with own created bones so no biped :D ?

qrt
06-01-2005, 11:17 AM
yyuup.
u should use a character studio, or CAT, or human IK, or motion capture if u have :P --> taht is the shorter wayt o create a goo animation, bye pozdro.

CGTalk Moderation
06-01-2005, 11:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.