PDA

View Full Version : House

Vovik3D
10-14-2002, 11:19 PM
Work Project House maked in 3DMAX 5

igor popovic
10-15-2002, 04:58 AM
don't you hate when ppl dont respong!!?

well anyways,i'm also doing an architectural project in max5 right now too, i'm making a loft...your house looks quite good, i'm just wondering where does the path from the main doors lead to?
keep up the good work, and ppl reply to this great work, christ!!

D. Phoenix
10-15-2002, 07:15 AM
Very nice house Vivik3D- looks like a fancy country villa or townhouse.

Nothing to add architecturally; it looks quite well. I recommend a slightly more contrasting lighting perhaps, matching the background image which seems to have a lightsource from the rear.

I also recommend better jpeg compression: I imagine a lot of good details in the grass may be lost to the compression.

best regards

-D. Phoenix

Stimpy
10-15-2002, 11:36 AM
very nice work indeed... i agree though with D.Phoenix on the lighting... maybe also try to put in a sun somewhere which will cast one strong distinctive shadow.. right now the lighting is a bit too diffuse like on a cloudy day....

the other thing i would have to crit are the windows... they seem to be black holes right now.. maybe you should try to have them reflect the nice blue sky or something, to make it all more friendly...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.