PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop VS Sketchbook pro using Wacom

ranbby
05-29-2005, 08:52 AM
hi you all. I bought a wacom tablet yesterday and played with it for a while.
I have noticed something weird and don't know if you also have that annoying problem. I drew couple of strokes in Alias Sketchbook pro, it feels really good. It has clear and nice transition of strokes with opacity and pressure sensitive turned on. It's very smooth and easy to control. The main thing is it is very stable to draw. But I also tried the same thing in PS with the same settings(I tried to make the same at least, in Sketchbook it's very simple to set up, there is not so many settings and all preset.). However the strokes behave unstable and weird. The pressure sensitive seems to be numb than in Sketchbook. Why??? The end of a stroke hasn't been ended up smoothly and pointed as you can see in the images I attached. I think it has nothing to do with Wacom. PS ist just not to good for drawing I guess. Please feel free to add comments. thank you.

Jinbrown
05-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Hi,

I see you've already posted the same message in the appropriate forum, Adobe Photoshop.

This thread should probably be closed or...

For those who might be interested, the Adobe Photoshop thread where ranbby's questions are being answered is here:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=244657