PDA

View Full Version : Capcom VS SNK Artist

Kansai
05-27-2005, 08:32 PM
anyone know who the artist is who did the character art for this game. I googled but all i get is images of the game. does he or she have and illustration book. any info or links would be great:).

archerx
05-27-2005, 10:39 PM
im guessing its alot of various japanese artist, one group for the capcom characters and another for the snk characters, and in that there would be sub groups for the various games the characters were based on....

LewisD
05-28-2005, 05:46 AM
You could always read the credits at the end of the game...I'm sure the artist's name is there...

KevinKraeer
05-28-2005, 05:50 AM
I'm guessing you mean the first one, is it the listing "Capcom Illustrator" in this credit listing:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dreamcast/capcom-vs-snk-millennium-fight-2000/credits

If not, try a search at mobygames.com, they have credit listings for almost everything, though it varies greatly from game to game.

heavyness
05-28-2005, 07:10 AM
there is [or was] Capcom art book. a friend of mine has it and was full of awsome art work from every game Capcom released... and tons if Street Fighter.

i looked around online and couldn't find it.... maybe out of print

melchior_
05-28-2005, 08:15 AM
Don't really remember the art from CVS, but the character art in CVS2 was drawn by Kinu Nishimura and Shinkiro.

CGTalk Moderation
05-28-2005, 08:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.