PDA

View Full Version : Character: Korr

ayman
10-14-2002, 07:46 AM
Hi all,

Here is a character that I did for the past few weeks in maya. Any feedbacks will be welcome.

ps. Sorry for the low quality image. Can't put more since the limit is 50k

Salams

Libor
10-14-2002, 08:23 AM
Really nice pic!! I like the color scheme a lot. Could you link some other camera angles - I really like to see the character in detail:eek:

Maybe his face should facing camera cos face says a lot about character!

Overall pretty solid modelling and texture work!

P.S. Im just curious why is he carrying wooden balks on his back? Isnīt he warrior??

ayman
10-14-2002, 10:25 AM
here are some of images of my character.

ayman
10-14-2002, 10:29 AM
here's another one

Neo85
10-14-2002, 11:38 AM
yeah i like it!!incredibile :thumbsup:

prayas
10-14-2002, 11:52 AM
Really nice image but a strange mix of high and lowpoly modeling.The body texture is really cool! Wireframe? Like to see i!

P..:

john galt
10-14-2002, 12:07 PM
wow cool char... like this rude style!!!
i am curious what u think about my work in progress, ayman
mfg,
john

Frank Dodd
10-14-2002, 01:08 PM
That is a beautiful image with a tremendous use of colour. I hate to critisize such an excellent image, the only comment I would have is that the elbow looks a little odd.

Other than that i don't want to scrutinise it any more, leave it as it is an excellent piece of work.

harvest
10-14-2002, 09:29 PM
the model looks realy good
can you post some of the wireframes and textures

HapZungLam
10-14-2002, 10:16 PM
this is cool, cool character.

very good texture too. only thing that bugs me is the sky background.

Do you just attach the background in photoshop? or is it a grid vertically at the back of the scene? hum.... maybe make a sphere with that texture will give away the flat feeling. it is just a suggestion. if you can think of something better, go for it.

But overall, veryvery great work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Terry
10-18-2002, 05:39 AM
Yo! Still remember me? So you've been working on something after all... even after all that secrecy... hehhe... Pretty good stuff! Looking forward to seeing more! Till next time, maybe we could do lunch! Ciaos!Why destroy, when you can create...

ycf98
10-18-2002, 05:44 AM
nice work on the first image however the part between the eyes need work i think . if u've got the time try adding some flower spores or seedling flying around well a bit to add a wee bit more detail :)

yellowworm
10-18-2002, 10:56 AM
ayman, sweat heavens!
that 2nd image kix ass!

his stance is amazing dude.

extremely well done.

ayman
10-18-2002, 02:50 PM
Thanks all for the comments..well i'm now working on another character.....and i don't think that i'll be correcting this character anytime soon...hopefully i can finish this new character as soon as possible...

thanks for the feedback ...

E.Z. Schwartz
10-18-2002, 05:46 PM
Yeah the color is awsome and I really like his weapon. I'm confused though, is he a game character? It looks like he's not but then there are some very low poly parts. Was this done on purpose as a style choice or what?

john galt, it's very rude and inapropriate to post your image and ask for comments in someone elses thread. I hope you take it down.

Ezra

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.