PDA

View Full Version : The Clown from Outta Town [WIP]

Romero
05-26-2005, 05:20 PM
: Up-Date to a painting I have been workin with on and off for the past little while. All comments welcome.

AdrielaSakamoto
05-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Well, if you're going for the "horrify my audience" theme, you nailed it. Clowns truly freak me out, and this guy looks like he's definitely going to the dark side. I like the composition so far, and see you are working out your palette, so until you get some more done on this guy.. (shudder, thoughts of John Wayne Gacy), I'll just wait in the bleachers over near the elephants.

best,
Adri

Romero
05-28-2005, 07:19 AM
Alright I have started to get crackin on the colour pallette, and just adjusting lasty minute compostion. I am trying to make this character dark yet mysterious. All comments welcome. More updates soon.

Romero
02-28-2006, 06:16 AM
Thought I would give myself a bump looking for some critiques if possible.

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2006, 06:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.