PDA

View Full Version : Gameboy Micro Hands on

lastchild7
05-25-2005, 08:47 PM
oooooooh goodie it can play a play yan so i can watch my movies and play mp3s on it soooo cute.... I must have one I must.

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/features/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36033&subsectionid=1638

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/media/gamesradar/GBMicro01.JPG
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/media/gamesradar/GBMicro02.JPG
http://www.planetgamecube.com/media/hw024121065.jpg

Bulldog
05-25-2005, 09:57 PM
ooh didnt know it can play mp3's , i'll be getting one of those.

Ghostscape
05-25-2005, 09:59 PM
Too small. My big meaty hands don't like handhelds to begin with, but this thing is too tiny to be easily played.

Looks nice, though.

barpoet
05-25-2005, 10:00 PM
I think ppl may have purchased a PSP too early, at least with this you can put it in your pocket :thumbsup: I love gadgets

AnimBot
05-25-2005, 10:15 PM
ooh didnt know it can play mp3's , i'll be getting one of those.

Where does it say it can play Mp3's?

Boxsmiley
05-25-2005, 10:17 PM
I think he meant you can play movies and mp3s with the addition of the Play Yan, but it would have been nice if it had a small harddrive. Still looks cool!

bentllama
05-25-2005, 10:19 PM
my large gorrilla mitts dwarf that thing...but i am still getting one...advance wars rocks.

KolbyJukes
05-25-2005, 10:25 PM
I think ppl may have purchased a PSP too early, at least with this you can put it in your pocket :thumbsup: I love gadgets

the psp rules all.

Seriously....it's insane - and it easily fits in my pocket.

<goes back to watching family guy on his psp.>

-K.

dmonk
05-25-2005, 10:27 PM
TOO Small!

Isn't that the same size as the orignal NES controller?
http://gominosensei.org/photos/ipap-uploads/minibosses_03.jpg

Ghostscape
05-25-2005, 11:09 PM
my large gorrilla mitts dwarf that thing...but i am still getting one...advance wars rocks.

Advance wars totally rocks! As I have big giant hands as well, I've found that the DS fits in my hands the best out of the GBA, GBA SP, and DS...The shoulder buttons are easier to reach than the other two, although the buttons are smaller than the GBA, you don't have to hit them with the center of your thumb, you can use the side and it doesn't feel awkward like it does with the GBA buttons.

Hazdaz
05-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Very much not impressed. 100 year old technology, wrapped up in a smaller package.... woohoo Nintendo, ya did it again with your high-tech know-how! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All I can say, is that they better price this thing at less than $100.... heck, closer to $75. Not that I would buy it, but any more than that is a total rip off.

Way to keep on milking the GB name! :rolleyes:

I wonder what is next.... my guess is the GameBoy MACRO... it's as big as your room, and instead of pressing the buttons with your fingers, you jump on them with your feet... The screen is wall-sized, but it's resolution is still only like 200x150 pixels, so each pixel is the same size as one of the new GB Mini's.

L.Rawlins
05-25-2005, 11:21 PM
Well the iPod is hardly making leaps and bounds with its version advances either and look how well that things still doing.

Personally I don't think this new form has been created for male gamers. What with its customizable exterior and svelte lines, I believe this is trying to appeal more to the relatively untapped female gaming audience. :shrug:

-Vormav-
05-25-2005, 11:22 PM
I wonder what is next.... my guess is the GameBoy MACRO... it's as big as your room, and instead of pressing the buttons with your fingers, you jump on them with your feet... The screen is wall-sized, but it's resolution is still only like 200x150 pixels, so each pixel is the same size as one of the new GB Mini's.
And why not? Nintendo is all about being revolutionary, afterall. :D

But anyway, I'm still a bit disappointed with how Nintendo is treating everyone that wasted their money on a DS...but whatever. I guess this looks alright. It better hold a nice pricetag, though.

lastchild7
05-26-2005, 12:00 AM
ok this is what i see as nintendos game plan. the GBA 2 is not finished, nintendo have a 94% hold on the handheld market with the sp and the ds, and the psp is appealing to a different demographic, for example i see allot of people are not really interested in the games that can be played with the psp although a few hardcore gamers are. Allot of the peopople who will buy the psp (not all ) love the way it looks the sleek design and the fact that it is a filthy whore of a machine, parading its sexyness all over the streets. With the ds you get people who wouldnt be interested in gaming buying the device to play games such as feel the magic and wario ware, cos of the new style of gameplay. with the psp it is enticing people who like the look of it and will get bored of it in a few months time..... nintendo sees this happening so they release the GB MICRO before the GBA2 comes out. The micro is also a whore of a machine, smaller probably cheaper and more portable, this will attract the same audience as psp who just want to buy the machine cos of the look, and with the play yan it does exactly what the psp does with movies and mp3s .

Nintendo are starting to play dirty...... I like it

Hazdaz
05-26-2005, 12:33 AM
ok this is what i see as nintendos game plan. the GBA 2 is not finished, nintendo have a 94% hold on the handheld market with the sp and the ds, and the psp is appealing to a different demographic, for example i see allot of people are not really interested in the games that can be played with the psp although a few hardcore gamers are. Allot of the peopople who will buy the psp (not all ) love the way it looks the sleek design and the fact that it is a filthy whore of a machine, parading its sexyness all over the streets. With the ds you get people who wouldnt be interested in gaming buying the device to play games such as feel the magic and wario ware, cos of the new style of gameplay. with the psp it is enticing people who like the look of it and will get bored of it in a few months time..... nintendo sees this happening so they release the GB MICRO before the GBA2 comes out. The micro is also a whore of a machine, smaller probably cheaper and more portable, this will attract the same audience as psp who just want to buy the machine cos of the look, and with the play yan it does exactly what the psp does with movies and mp3s .

Nintendo are starting to play dirty...... I like it

Well what you're calling 'playing dirty'... I'm calling desperation. I agree with everything you say (like the Mini is an interum portable until the GBA2), but I think it is more like this:

<meeting at Nintendo headquaters>
President of Nintendo: That PSP totaly side-swiped us... So what are we going to do till the GBA2 is done since the DS is a lame duck?? Anyone, anyone!
Typical Corporate "Yes"-man: Well sir, we do have these chips that we were gonna throw away... after all some of them date back to the 1980's! We could throw something together with them... Oh! and let's call it a "Game Boy"... the fanboys just can't get enough of that name. And just to jump on the EXTREME bandwagon, let's make it white, with replaceable faceplates and just to make it a little different from the 50 other GameBoy machines we have out there, let's make this one smaller. But not just small... so small as to make it unusable. And since we care about our customers so much, let's not give it any new features or technology... that might confuse them too much.
President of Nintendo: Brilliant! Make it so.
Now what about about the new Mario versus Link go-cart racing game? Is it done yet?

Peddy
05-26-2005, 01:14 AM
Now what about about the new Mario versus Link go-cart racing game? Is it done yet?

don't diss nintendo cart go-cart games. just don't. nothing good comes from dissing nintendo go-cart games.

lastchild7
05-26-2005, 01:24 AM
don't diss nintendo cart go-cart games. just don't. nothing good comes from it. true nothing good will come out of it at all....

well hazdad, nintendo own 94% of the hand held market they aint sideswept....

DarkTure
05-26-2005, 01:24 AM
I've got a nintendo ds and a gameboy advance sp so I wont be gettin this. Looks kind of cool.

man I want harvest moon ds now :(

vrf
05-26-2005, 01:32 AM
must be rough for Hazdaz to have so much hate built up inside over a video game company. I feel bad for his real enemies.

Anyhow, Nintendo will do just fine with the micro. So will Sony's PSP, albeit with a different demographic.

And Hazdaz: Lay off the fanboyism for awhile. You bring nothing to the discussion when you rant on and on about how much you hate a company.

-Vormav-
05-26-2005, 01:51 AM
And Hazdaz: Lay off the fanboyism for awhile. You bring nothing to the discussion when you rant on and on about how much you hate a company.
I'm not so sure you can classify it as "fanboyism."

But anyway, I wouldn't call this so much of an act of desperation, as Nintendo just ensuring that they keep their strong grip on the handheld market, while making a decent buck or two while they're at it.
What I'll be interested to see is how long this new system lasts before Nintendo ditches it for a new one. They're already proving that they can get away with short time frames between systems.

vrf
05-26-2005, 02:25 AM
I'm not so sure you can classify it as "fanboyism."

Yeah, maybe there's a different word for this. It's certainly related to being a fanboy, but maybe not exactly. So, what word means supporting company A so much that you starting spewing hate about company B? Hateboy?

Anyhow, yeah, I agree. It's just Nintendo doing what they do best: make money. The micro is certainly a product that lots of people will snap up, given the form factor and availability of good games. I might even get one, if it turns out to be true that the smaller screen is clearer and brighter than the SP.

Zeruel the 14th
05-26-2005, 07:50 AM
Atleast it isn't super small. The last thing the world needs need is a gadget small enough to disappear up one's arse when one sits down thus requiring an Enema to flush out.

lastchild7
05-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Atleast it isn't super small. The last thing the world needs need is a gadget small enough to disappear up one's arse when one sits down thus requiring an Enema to flush out.

::vomits:::eek:

Supervlieg
05-26-2005, 10:17 AM
This thread reminds me of the star wars themed threads. So much lovin' going on in here.

Anyway, I hope they make the Micro cheap. And I'll get one! Now how about slapping in a memorystick slot for my mp3's?

archerx
05-26-2005, 10:38 AM
I've got a nintendo ds and a gameboy advance sp so I wont be gettin this. Looks kind of cool.

man I want harvest moon ds now :(

i would buy a ds just for that game !

i hope they make harvest moon for revolution and not dumb it down like they did for the GC version...

cgpainter
05-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Well what you're calling 'playing dirty'... I'm calling desperation. I agree with everything you say (like the Mini is an interum portable until the GBA2), but I think it is more like this:

<meeting at Nintendo headquaters>
President of Nintendo: That PSP totaly side-swiped us... So what are we going to do till the GBA2 is done since the DS is a lame duck?? Anyone, anyone!
Typical Corporate "Yes"-man: Well sir, we do have these chips that we were gonna throw away... after all some of them date back to the 1980's! We could throw something together with them... Oh! and let's call it a "Game Boy"... the fanboys just can't get enough of that name. And just to jump on the EXTREME bandwagon, let's make it white, with replaceable faceplates and just to make it a little different from the 50 other GameBoy machines we have out there, let's make this one smaller. But not just small... so small as to make it unusable. And since we care about our customers so much, let's not give it any new features or technology... that might confuse them too much.

L.O.L!
That is so funny!
All hail PSP!

heavyness
05-26-2005, 07:57 PM
this was made with 2 things in mind.

1] kids. kids will want this. they will trade i there SPs for this.

2] japan. people will buy this over there just to hand off their key chain

as for anyone else buying it, thats just extra. plain and simple. don't read to much into this, its just a new model, something different, a bit smaller. let it go.

*as for the mp3 things, Nintendo was showing off their GBA adapter cartridge thingy.. (http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=246&products_id=6239&) [which, should be packed in with the micro and ds's if you ask me]

heavyness
05-26-2005, 08:01 PM
oh, and for you anti-nintendo'ers

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/26/news_6126572.html

TOKYO--Nintendo today announced a net profit of 87.42 billion yen ($809 million) for the business year ended March 31, 2005, a figure more than two and a half times that of the 33.19 billion yen ($307 million) earned in fiscal year 2004

and yes, i'll point this out...

With those estimated unit sales figures and its Revolution console not arriving until spring of 2006, Nintendo expects its net profit for the current business fiscal year 2006 to fall by 14 percent.

which ANY company will see at the end of a system life cycle and maybe even into the first year of a new system.

Mario vs Link cart game? bring it on. it would be better the 68% of the games that are currently out now.

Hazdaz
05-27-2005, 02:06 AM
Yeah, maybe there's a different word for this. It's certainly related to being a fanboy, but maybe not exactly. So, what word means supporting company A so much that you starting spewing hate about company B?

You couldn't be more wrong on that part... like I don't even own a PSP.... yet. ANd I am no fan of SONY's usual over-hyped products (not just consoles either), but when it comes to the portable world, SONY had something to prove, and while it way over-hyped the PSP, it still delivered an extremely powerful and feature-rich portable system. I really don't think you can knock the PSP - espesially for a very reasonable $200-250.

My main gripe with the current Nintendo business plan is, like -VORMAV- mentioned, "how long this new system lasts before Nintendo ditches it for a new one." I find Nintendo's tactics in selling systems that are going to be essentially obsolete in about a year to be even lower than SONY's hype-based marketing. That is just exploiting their customers.

Like my one, and only Nintendo console was a GBA. I even pre-ordered it and was very excited to get it... that is until I saw - or DIDN'T see - how dark the screen was. Then like 6 months later they came out with the back-lit one. :banghead: Then they came out with the DS, and now the Mini... (and I am sure I am forgetting another one or 3 portable systems in there somewhere)

:wavey: Hey Nintendo, here is an idea that you can steal from me.... stop bringing out a new damn portable system every 6 months.... just stop. Instead, wait another year or so, and bring out a whopper of a portable... one that can play MP3s and games and even possibly store images and movies. Hell, even charge $200+ for it, I won't mind - just as long as it doesn't become obsolete before I bring it home from the store.

itsallgoode9
05-27-2005, 03:34 AM
It does seem like a smart move by nintendo since the hand held market is what makes nintendo the most money (i think anyways). If there are 4 handheld systems on the market, and 3 of them are Nintendo's, of course it's going to almost guarantee that nintendo stays on top of the market in terms of sales, and profits. I don't agree with it, but business wise it seems smart. Same way with their consoles now. They have been in a distant 3rd this past year and they got beat by the original PS as well...so instead of trying to beat them, they say they are going for a different market than the other systems...so now they are not in last place anymore, even though they are selling horribly less than the other companies. They can say they are in first in thier console maket; which is not lieing since they claim they are not competing against the other consoles. Now they can talk left and right about how they are number 1 in the handheld market, and number 1 in thier console market. Thier shareholders are happy because they read Nintendo is #1, and it brings alot of attention from people who don't know video games and just hear that. Even though I don't aggree with it, it's an amazingly smart way to "take yourself out of a last place spot" without having to spend anymore effort or money.

heavyness
05-27-2005, 05:07 AM
i don't remember nintendo forcing you to buy any system. if anything, they've given you a lot of variety. hell, they even made it possible to you can play GBA on their home systems.

i never bought a GBA:SP and i'm not buying a Micro. for anyone to sit back and complain about it would be pointless. doesn't effect the consumer at all. good games are still coming out for both systems [DS and GBA] like

Nanostray (http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/nanostray/preview_6125666.html) from Treasure [the only people the can make modern top down shooters]

Gunstar Super Heros (http://www.the-magicbox.com/0505/game050508a.shtml) [thats right, Treasure again]

durbdk
05-27-2005, 06:38 AM
With the size of the screen, it would have to be REAL cheap for me to buy it. Also, I HATE the Nintendo design philosophy, everything they make looks like it is a childhood toy from the 80's; don't geet me wrong, I know they are market leading and practically created todays gaming environment, but why can't they get a little sophistication in their designs? I mean, my niece is 3 and has a toy that looks very much like this Micro; maybe I'm just picky, who knows?http://cgtalk.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

I plan on picking up a PSP when they finally get to Europe, I wouldn't be embarresed pulling that out amoungst my professional collegues or friends; deffinately more adult looking.

vrf
05-27-2005, 06:44 AM
With the size of the screen, it would have to be REAL cheap for me to buy it. Also, I HATE the Nintendo design philosophy, everything they make looks like it is a childhood toy from the 80's; don't geet me wrong, I know they are market leading and practically created todays gaming environment, but why can't they get a little sophistication in their designs? I mean, my niece is 3 and has a toy that looks very much like this Micro; maybe I'm just picky, who knows?http://cgtalk.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

I plan on picking up a PSP when they finally get to Europe, I wouldn't be embarresed pulling that out amoungst my professional collegues or friends; deffinately more adult looking.

I'd say that anytime you pull out a videogame console in public, you reveal yourself to be a little bit geeky. Yeah, the PSP looks slick and "sexy," but its huge screen and bad-ass graphics just scream "I'm a total geek who has to have my games with me all the time." The Micro just might be the first portable console that can sucessfullly masquerade as a harmless little cellphone-looking thingy.

Of course, anyway you look at it, I'm still not going to be whipping out a Gameboy or PSP in a professional setting. It's still a geeky toy no matter how sexy or harmless it looks.

lovisx
05-27-2005, 01:58 PM
for sure, why be a geek in public when I can be a geek at home, by myself, in my washroom.

FloydBishop
05-27-2005, 02:07 PM
How many hand-helds does Nintendo need? Every other year it seems like there's a new one.

Just from 2002...

Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Nintendo Gameboy SP
Nintendo DS

and now this thing.

It's getting a bit ridiculous. You'll never get the really solid games that milk a system, because the systems aren't around that long.

Remember how great some of the games form the last days of the NES or the SNES were? The life span of these hand helds is only about two years, or not even.

It's too much.

character
05-27-2005, 02:23 PM
i like how people are so closet about gaming in public. hell, i carry my gamecube with me to work everyday. i just grab it by the handle and go. who cares what other people think. most people are like, wtf is that? with the occasional, "wow, is that a gamecube?"

as far as the micro goes, i think it's a cool toy that's hopefully cheaper than the sp so that more parents can buy it for thier kids. if it's cheaper, it'll also be more available to people on a budget for gaming on the go. besides, 10 hour battery life? heck yeah! hehe

archerx
05-27-2005, 05:04 PM
@floyd actually its the opposite because all the systems are the same - gba, gba sp, ds and micro. the only one that is different is the ds but it can still play gba games. so that means developers have had all the time in the world to make a really solid game for the system.

durbdk
05-27-2005, 05:47 PM
@ vrf

Actually, dude, I'm picking up the PSP for it's ability to play "watchable" movies and mp3s' mainly, of course I'll probably have one - maybe 2 games, but to tell you the truth, i find porta gaming tedious and no-where near absorbing enough to actually enjoy. True, this is a gaming system, but it's also one of the first, good portable media appliances they've made. My biggest gripe with the Micro is that screen, I don't care what they say about "it's so bright" or clear, it's too frikin' small! How could you actually enjoy gaming on that tiny screen? Then again, maybe that's just my opinion, and if it is, fine; to each their own! :)
Being able to watch movies/shows/tutorial videos...whatever on it will more than make it worth the cost. hoestly though, I am unfamiliar with how well or even if you can, record your own videos for play, but I can't see this being a problem. I'll have to re-red the specs and features again I guess. :D

Peace out dude! And enjoy the Micro, as I'm sure many will!

archerx
05-27-2005, 09:35 PM
if you want something just to play movies and listen to mp3's with a few games why not just get a pda ?

Hazdaz
05-28-2005, 12:36 AM
if you want something just to play movies and listen to mp3's with a few games why not just get a pda ?

Actually most of the PDAs that are powerful enough to do all those function are usually quite a bit more expensive than a PSP.... that is the beauty of selling millions of a single unit - the costs for engineering it get spread out to almost nothing per unit, and the costs for the components are dirt cheap cuz they are bought in such large bulk.

About the only feature you're missing is a touch-screen. I soooo want to see a hack of the PSP OS so more PDA-type features can be implemented into it.

heavyness
05-28-2005, 02:12 AM
if people keep buying PSP just for the mp3 and video playback and not buying any games, the system will fail. i'm sure sony isn't making a lot from the hardware sales. and when most companies sell hardware for less, they hope to make up for it on the software side.

Hazdaz
05-28-2005, 02:48 AM
Well you do realize that all the movies for the PSP are on the UMD discs which are a proprietary SONY medium, so SONY definitly is making money off of those. You could store videos on the memory stick - once again, another SONY standard - but even the largest of those wouldn't hold a ton of video. If you are playing a video, it might bea movie put out by SONY pictures. And if ya play MP3s on it, there is a damn good chance you're listening to a SONY music label's band/singer.

So having said all that, I really don't think there is a ton of fear that SONY isn't going to get more than it's fair share of money from the PSP. (is it also fairly scary when you think of how much different mediums SONY is into)

durbdk
05-28-2005, 03:47 PM
@ Hazdaz

EXATIMUNDO! To buy a PDA just for MP3 and vid is way too expensive, besides, why get something wiht a screeninferior to the PSP?

heavyness
05-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Well you do realize that all the movies for the PSP are on the UMD discs which are a proprietary SONY medium, so SONY definitly is making money off of those

or people can dl the movie and compress/transfer it to the memory stick

You could store videos on the memory stick - once again, another SONY standard)

most people i know didn't buy a sony brand memory stick and went with a generic. sure, sony makes money off of that for licensing, but not as much as their sticks.

And if ya play MP3s on it, there is a damn good chance you're listening to a SONY music label's band/singer.

unless they dl the songs off the net.

your arguing that Sony [the entire company] will close if the PSP doesn't do well. i'm trying to say without a lot of games flying off the shelves, the PSP won't last and or make money for Sony. you can't figure in movie and music sales to the PSP success.

archerx
05-28-2005, 05:46 PM
@ Hazdaz

EXATIMUNDO! To buy a PDA just for MP3 and vid is way too expensive, besides, why get something wiht a screeninferior to the PSP?

i think a pda would be much better for many reasons, the address book, to do, contacts, memos, etc... imputting information will be 1000000000x easier on a pda than it ever will on a psp. and also pda's have very good screens that are as good if not better than the psp.

another thing is pda's have better internet support than the psp, easier input and support for outlook and even hotmail and yahoo!

about the the price most pda's cost the same as a psp and offer much much more.
1gig SD card i cheaper than 1gig memory stick.....

Recursive
05-28-2005, 07:36 PM
i think a pda would be much better for many reasons, the address book, to do, contacts, memos, etc... imputting information will be 1000000000x easier on a pda than it ever will on a psp. and also pda's have very good screens that are as good if not better than the psp.

another thing is pda's have better internet support than the psp, easier input and support for outlook and even hotmail and yahoo!

about the the price most pda's cost the same as a psp and offer much much more.
1gig SD card i cheaper than 1gig memory stick.....

Also, you can draw on them, code on them, use them as a calculator. Emulate old console systems etc.. Most of the things you can do on a laptop, but on a more limited scale.

Hazdaz
05-28-2005, 08:20 PM
i'm trying to say without a lot of games flying off the shelves, the PSP won't last and or make money for Sony. you can't figure in movie and music sales to the PSP success.
I think your partly wrong on that - I mean, sure the PSP is MOSTLY 'supposed' to be a gaming device - but unlike A GameBoy which is basically nothing BUT a gaming device, the PSP has way more features and many more outlets for a mega media corporation like SONY to make money on. I really don't think you should dismiss the UMD media - that media is soley a SONY format, so for every copy of Spiderman2 they sell, SONY is making a killing on it - a SONY movie, saved into a SONY media format and played on a SONY handheld device. THat is cha-ching to SONY's bottom line.

And actualy because of all the media-industries that SONY has, I honestly don't think that any other electronics company could or would make a device like the PSP. Even MS wouldn't profit as much with such a device, cuz they don't own any media (music/movies) that you could play on it.

I mean sure, SONY wants to sell a ton of games for the PSP, but that is just one aspect of the PSPs allure.

Recursive
05-28-2005, 08:28 PM
THat is cha-ching to SONY's bottom line.

Thats probibly what they thought about the betamax and atrac3 formats aswell. Sony has a long history of producing propriatary formats with the thought "we will make alot of money from this becouse we own the whole chain from production to consumption". It always fails becouse the consumer looks at the product and thinks "this device wont let me watch my niche entertainment" or "this device doesnt support mp3's" etc.

heavyness
05-29-2005, 01:18 AM
sony minidisc

victor throe
05-29-2005, 07:19 AM
minidisk is still pretty good for recording sound on lacation. but its number is nearly up

as for the game boy, all is forgiven once mariokart for the ds comes out.

feel a bit shafted though

heavyness
05-29-2005, 05:34 PM
if you think mario kart is going to turn people, ANIMAL CROSSING DS will bring in huge numbers of kids and girl gamers who haven't bought the DS yet. i know hardcore FPS PC players who loved Animal Crossing for the GC.

its that Nintendo magic that can't be explained. and don't forget the NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS which looks to be the definitive 2d side scroller.

CGTalk Moderation
05-29-2005, 05:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.