PDA

View Full Version : Choppy Maya

Mr. Brown
10-13-2002, 01:06 AM
Maya is running all choppy on my computer. I tried closing the program, rebooting and finally reinstalling the whole thing but nothing worked. And it's not because my construction history is too big, it does it even with an empty scene. Computer performance issue? Think not. I've got an Athlon XP 1.5 with 512mb RAM. So what's the problem then? My video card? REALLY hope not ... Guess I'm just posting hoping it's something else one of you guys can figure out. Please help. I'll try updating my video card drivers until I get an answer ... Thanks in advance!

Ckerr812
10-15-2002, 01:50 PM
It could be so many things it's hard to tell you what it is in a forum. My first guess would be blind nodes, or you have some floating nodes going around. If it is choppy all the time, even when you open a new scene and just create a sphere, then it's your hardware or drivers.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.