PDA

View Full Version : GEnex:logo

kramz
10-12-2002, 11:17 PM
Hey everyone..
this is a logo i was put to do.. and i wanna know which one looks better.. and why not......get some C&C's on it..they're always apreciated. so tell me what u think.

kramz
10-12-2002, 11:21 PM
and here.

kramz
10-12-2002, 11:24 PM
last one.

Stimpy
10-13-2002, 04:16 AM
here are my comments:

the third one doesnt look distinctive enough to function as a logo in my opinion...

what i like about the second one is the camera angle (tho maybe a bit too extreme) and that you can make out the grey border a bit better, which i think looks nice. on the downside you can also see polygon edges there, try to get rid of those

though i have to say: normally i dont think its a good idea to mix different type sizes in one logo. i think there are people out there who would kill you for stuff like that.

try making the "ene" all at the same font size, and just make a bigger X at the end... ah. just see attached crappy photoshop job.

http://stimpy.netfirms.com/genexandfish_normalize.jpg

ShwayMan
10-13-2002, 04:24 AM
But that doesn't make it look like a fish as much. I like it better the original way.

DocBoom
10-13-2002, 02:22 PM
I donīt think its good to make the fish swim away from the viewer. Looks a bit unfriendly imho. Rest is ok.

kramz
10-13-2002, 03:56 PM
Thanks everyone..
SchwayMan....i think you're right..I was about to explain that to Stimpy but you just made the point.. i wanted the fonts to make the shape of a fish.. i'm glad SchwayMan,, saw it..well guys thanks for the replys..

Daniel

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.