PDA

View Full Version : new digital-banana website

baby
05-23-2005, 08:09 PM
here we go, fresh...not complete but fresh at least :))

www.digital-banana.com (http://www.digital-banana.com)

archerx
05-23-2005, 10:02 PM
nice site ! its got some great style reminds me of some old platform games ala donkey kong.

you also got some nice work in the portfolio.

good luck with all that !

DZL
05-23-2005, 10:09 PM
hey, great looking site - the pics on the 'splash' page are changing a li'l too quick - but other than that - good looking design/concept.

L.Rawlins
05-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Nice.

There's a bit of a foible with the button graphics imo though. If you hover over one and watch that 'arrow bounce' cycle... the white square would ideally travel underneath the raised yellow one. :)

That 'SimpleViewer' software is pretty neat, cool images. :thumbsup:

ndog
05-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Great images, but not really news.

baby
05-23-2005, 10:45 PM
the pics on the 'splash' page are changing a li'l too quick.... hum you're the first to tell me this...

the white square would ideally travel underneath the raised yellow one....yes you're right...I just open my flash file, bu I can't figure out how to have it over and under...but you're a psychopath...i though nobody would notice :)

but not really news...well when it's a news about digital domain or Ilm website nobody complains... who need this more ? ;)

Elton Banana alias Fellah is THE cartoon modeler :) :love:

dmonk
05-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Awesome site!

This is the kind of work the really makes me excited. Original characters that are fun.

Great job on the site guys!

L.Rawlins
05-23-2005, 10:52 PM
I guess if it just didn't show at all it would give the illusion that the white square had passed underneath.

And 'psychopath'?... Woah there buddy, I just have a keen eye for the details! :)

mv
05-23-2005, 10:53 PM
: O

old work ! shitty site :D

naah, good luck guys ;)

Q_B
05-24-2005, 09:30 AM
Very nice site... stylish but not over-exagerated.

Great collection of characters you guys got there ... congratulations!
Some of them are funny as hell, others trully complicated (in the technical sense), very very good display of skills.

Congratulations on the good work!

AJ
05-24-2005, 11:44 AM
Superb selection of work guys,

The only thing I'm not keen on is the Yoda, he isn't quite up to the excellent quality of the rest IMO.

Good luck!

:D

CGTalk Moderation
05-24-2005, 11:44 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.