PDA

View Full Version : Crazy frog

Aids
05-23-2005, 12:35 PM
im not shure if this is the plzce for it but i saw this and thought it was so funny... crazy Frog (http://www.transbuddha.com/alphamonkey/media/flash/frog.swf)

whitehorse
05-23-2005, 12:49 PM
that frog is so annoying on thoes ads but i must admit that was funny

steverage
05-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Its funny(ish) the first time... but when EVERY channel has it on a permenant loop EVERY ad break... starts to grate on you... just a bit... well.... a lot.... actually more than a lot, LOADS :@

AlyFell
05-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Every ad break, every @%**?!~# ad break!!

Steve Green
05-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Twice an effing ad break more like, prime-time ITV as well, which can't be cheap.

Either ITV are having a fire-sale on advertising space or Jamster are outdoing George Lucas on the 'too minted for their own good' stakes...

- Steve

EdwinTSI
05-23-2005, 02:49 PM
It's funny people call it annoying.

Although it is known as the "crazy frog", the artist officially created it as "the annoying thing".
So i guess he did a splendid job :)

danyrey
05-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Twice an effing ad break more like, prime-time ITV as well, which can't be cheap.

Either ITV are having a fire-sale on advertising space or Jamster are outdoing George Lucas on the 'too minted for their own good' stakes...

- Steve

That's exactly what i thought. In germany it's no better.
If you look at the price tag of what they are offering it looks like a licence to print money.
Bad side of it is, besides that it is annoying like hell, that it's aimed towards kids to rip of their money.

-daniel

TheCleaner
05-23-2005, 07:20 PM
i am fearful that i could be developing some form of mental instability from this... this (right now, heavy breathing, just filled with pure rage) this stupid ((&^^&$% FROG !!

The way i feel, i would glady exercise a super-high-pain punishment to those at Jamster

UrbanFuturistic
05-23-2005, 07:29 PM
I must investigate this 'television' of which you speak. :)

NickBFTD
05-23-2005, 07:37 PM
those adds get played twice during almost every ad break and a lot of the time the same ad gets played twice in a row, where is the sense in that ?.

Vertizor
05-23-2005, 08:10 PM
those adds get played twice during almost every ad break and a lot of the time the same ad gets played twice in a row, where is the sense in that ?.
Someone in the broadcast room must have goofed.

TheCleaner
05-23-2005, 08:13 PM

for EVERY channel which has advert breaks though.. it really is the most cringe worthy thing on tv right now

digitalshaman
05-23-2005, 08:25 PM
the worst one is that lame green dragon thing!! atleast the crazy frog ad has some semi-good animation. the dragon thing just makes me want to tear MY $&^%( eyes out!

dont get me wrong i'm not defending the crazy frog grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NickBFTD
05-23-2005, 08:50 PM

it has happened on more than one occasion.

victor throe
05-23-2005, 08:53 PM
you know what i hate the most about that frog

the fact that they took a good joke and made it unfunny

http://www.tekzoned.com/instest/

gabio
05-23-2005, 09:05 PM
you know what i hate the most about that frog

the fact that they took a good joke and made it unfunny

http://www.tekzoned.com/instest/
I laughed Right there and I have no problem saying that I'm completely insane!!! lol

The first link don't load in firefox though. I get this:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=242800 24.202.16.198 /alphamonkey/media/flash/frog.swf www.transbuddha.com Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511 Firefox/1.0.4 403

Obraxis
05-23-2005, 09:08 PM
I swear, im gonna employ a hacker to kill TurboForce3D ;)

Bentagon
05-23-2005, 09:36 PM
And the really CRAZY thing is that now there's even a techno-song of it! :argh: With a whole computeranimated video!
The guy who originaly animated that a few years ago must be extremely rich by now, though.

- Benjamin

NickBFTD
05-23-2005, 09:38 PM
3 techno songs of it

Bentagon
05-23-2005, 09:48 PM
3??! Urgh...

- Benjamin

FlyByNight
05-23-2005, 10:40 PM
the whole bloody things turnin into an institution.. hanst anyone got any info on this??

i for one think that this is quite imprtant.... the people who created this must be rolling in it... the advertising costs alone must be huuuge.... HUUGE.... 2 ads prime time?? they must be the most popular adverts on tv...

anyone have any info on who produced?? hasnt anyone else thought that they themselves could be making ass loads of cash from doin our own crappy 3d anims???

i feel like im letting the cat out of the bag, but doesnt this just sound like a pot of gold?!!

Q_B
05-24-2005, 10:34 AM
... hasnt anyone else thought that they themselves could be making ass loads of cash from doin our own crappy 3d anims??? ...

Ehrrrr ... wait a minute there man ... what the hell are you classifying as "crappy 3d anim"?

Cos both of the animations are really well, if not superbly, done.

victor throe
05-24-2005, 10:50 AM
you are having a laugh.

those animation contain no merit what-so-ever.

they are text book good, but lacking in soul.

that said, they are supremely better than the tweety the bird adverts

as for getting rich. if the folks behind the tekzoned site are not the same people behind the crazy frog, they have a case for claiming compensation as their site has been around for about 5 years

Q_B
05-24-2005, 11:55 AM
those animation contain no merit what-so-ever.

they are text book good, but lacking in soul.

I couldn't disagree with you more.

Technically speaking, it's a great job. As for "lacking in soul", well, i guess it's a matter of personal taste or judgement, because to me that has got to be one of the best character performances i've seen recently.

Let alone the great toony/realistic style in the larger videoclip, damn, how can someone say it's not good? You can like it, you can hate it, but how can you people make such statements as "crappy animation" or "contain no merit" or "they are text-book good".

I tell you, people never cease to amaze me... :rolleyes:

Pete2003
05-24-2005, 12:04 PM
I remember the guy who actually made "The Annoying Thing" animation posted it right here on CG Talk probably about a year - 18 months ago. I 'think' it made the front page and it was praised by everyone who posted in the umpteen page thread. Unfortunately I can't find the thread now, anyone else remember it?

Pete.

FlyByNight
05-24-2005, 12:36 PM
I couldn't disagree with you more.

Technically speaking, it's a great job. As for "lacking in soul", well, i guess it's a matter of personal taste or judgement, because to me that has got to be one of the best character performances i've seen recently.

Let alone the great toony/realistic style in the larger videoclip, damn, how can someone say it's not good? You can like it, you can hate it, but how can you people make such statements as "crappy animation" or "contain no merit" or "they are text-book good".

I tell you, people never cease to amaze me... :rolleyes:

it was a slip of the tongue.. i didnt even literally mean it... i think the animation is technically good, but nothing superb, and i agree with it lacking soul.... i cant understand why u even care though...

and if your shocked at people reactions to the animation, its because this is cgtalk and it is a place for the cg professionals...:p

retinajoy
05-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Unfortunately I can't find the thread now, anyone else remember it?

Pete.

The very original thread is here and I think there was a later one with the animation:
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=71177&page=1&pp=15

The orig animation can be found here:
http://www.turboforce3d.com/annoying/index.htm

The BBC news website has a story on those involved:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4210407.stm

edit: corrected orig thread link

victor throe
05-24-2005, 12:46 PM
lacking in soul is a perfectly justifiable statement. when something is animated for the sake of it and makes no attempt to connect with the viewer other than to trigger a superficial smile, then it is bad animation.

i am the audience, i think it is lame.

i wont bother responding to this thread again since personal oppinion isnt welcome.

Q_B
05-24-2005, 12:53 PM
it was a slip of the tongue.. i didnt even literally mean it... i think the animation is technically good, but nothing superb, and i agree with it lacking soul.... i cant understand why u even care though...

and if your shocked at people reactions to the animation, its because this is cgtalk and it is a place for the cg professionals...:p

Of course you may not like it, or think it lacks soul, as i said, it may be a matter of taste and opinion. I just thought it was a bit too much calling it a crappy animation.

And no, i'm not shocked at people reaction to animation, i'm amazed.
You are right, this is CGTalk, a place for "cg professionals", and in this very forum, the "no soul, crappy" animation was first page and a matter of some praise by what you call "cg professionals", don't know if you can remember it.

Basically, what i mean is, just because you dislike something, it isn't very polite, or even "professional", to judge it so lightly, when it is obviously worth of merit. Note, this is not just my opinion, but you'd have to agree with me that when a piece of work is brought to front page on the very "professional" forum you speak of, then it has to have some merit beyond "crappy animation" and "no soul".

retinajoy
05-24-2005, 12:54 PM
The orig anim was humorous in its time a couple of years ago (diff to whats on the telly), but for all those who HATE it, sign this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/GingeUK/petition.html

:)

AJ
05-24-2005, 12:57 PM
when something is animated for the sake of it and makes no attempt to connect with the viewer other than to trigger a superficial smile, then it is bad animation.
I couldn't disagree more.

I love clever, emotive, animation that can involve the viewer... But show me an episode of Tom & Jerry and say it's bad animation & I'll hit you with an anvil.

Q_B
05-24-2005, 01:03 PM
lacking in soul is a perfectly justifiable statement. when something is animated for the sake of it and makes no attempt to connect with the viewer other than to trigger a superficial smile, then it is bad animation.

i am the audience, i think it is lame.

i wont bother responding to this thread again since personal oppinion isnt welcome.

See? This is what really amazes me...

I completely subscribe AJ_23's post.

And it has nothing to do with it being lame or not. You think its lame, great, that's your opinion. You call it bad animation, that's a diferent thing altogether.

Zanmato
05-24-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm really sick of it, every ad break on ITV. Guess it's better than that Celebrity Island...
There was a article on the Crazy Frog in The Sunday Telegraph (22nd). And yes, a pic of that frog was on the front page and on the inside pages. It's everywhere. I think it said that the guy who modelled the frog sold it the rights for it for a fixed sum of cash and the sound was already in the public domain for years anyway. Guess he'll be kicking himself now. Took one stroke of genius/stupidity to combine the two. Jamster have made a obscene amount of cash from this. Now there's a chicken and a dragon ringtone, never ends.
The single came out yesterday too, Frog vs. Axel Foley, Beverley Hills Cop theme tune. Who's stupid idea was that?! Kill it, kill it now.

There's no escape.....

Pete2003
05-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Unfortunately, I think its gonna get a whole lot worse before they begin to disappear. The very first one was done by the guy for fun and he obviously spent a lot of time on the model, the animation and the 'frog's 'character.

Already however, we are beginning to see more characters being produced very quickly just to 'jump on the bandwagon'. Obviously, Jamster must be selling a lot of these things and as long as they sell they are going to want more in quicker times.

Im off to hide in a cupboard for the next couple of years.

Pete.

neilyb
05-24-2005, 01:33 PM
Is it true the guy who came up with the Annoying Thing (I remember downloading it A LONG TIME AGO from CGTALK, when it was funny!) is now rich beyond his wildest dreams.....or is that just JAMBA (Jamster in the UK)?

Can't wait till the single comes out.....lol :-(

mushroomgod
05-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Just heard on the radio that the new Crazy frog single is outselling the new coldplay single 4 to 1....god help us all

durbdk
05-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Frog legs, anyone? http://cgtalk.com/images/smilies/grin.gif

NOOB!
05-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Just heard on the radio that the new Crazy frog single is outselling the new coldplay single 4 to 1....god help us all

yo....i mean..thats just wrong.

it really is annoyin,lets hope he doesn't get his own t.v. series.i mean,what the hell wud it be about!!

AlyFell
05-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Aahh, I hear the sound of our collective subconcious being eroded as we speak... where's Bill Hicks when you need him?

mattmos
05-24-2005, 01:51 PM
God I'm glad I don't listen to the charts any longer...

WesComan
05-24-2005, 01:52 PM
...and it seems that there's nothing we can do to get it off tv. Here's the Advertising Standards Authority's take on the complaints it has recieved...

http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/focus/case_studies/Jamster+Crazy+Frog.htm

:sad:

Steve Green
05-24-2005, 01:58 PM
It'd be interesting to hear what other companies that advertise next to it think... If you've got people switching over to avoid it, they must be losing viewers of the next ad as well...

- Steve

victor throe
05-24-2005, 02:53 PM
"I love clever, emotive, animation that can involve the viewer... But show me an episode of Tom & Jerry and say it's bad animation & I'll hit you with an anvil"

whhaaaaaa?!

i apologise to anyone who has said this as i have not read through the whole list of comments since this one but:

i cant think of a single tom and jerry cartoon which doesnt connect with the audience. young or old, black or white...when you watch tom and jerry...you root for the mouse. its good animation.

the frog ad doesnt make any attempt to engage the viewer. its the animation equivilent of a busker.

victor throe
05-24-2005, 02:59 PM
people bitch and moan about censorship and living in a nanny state, but when i hear that single is outselling coldplay, well, its obvious the british public are unable to think for themselves and need to be told what to do or we would all crumble into chaos.

AJ
05-24-2005, 03:02 PM
I could watch a two second clip of Tom being smashed in the face with a shovel & laugh like a hyena.

I'm not connecting with it - it's just really really funny.

In fact I'd go so far as to say it wouldn't even need to be Tom or Jerry. Show me a mongoose drop-kicking a spaniel & I'll still laugh as loud, without rooting for either.

Just because it has no 'context' doesn't mean it can't be funny and certainly doesn't mean it's bad animation.

Pete2003
05-24-2005, 03:08 PM
I agree with AJ, and so do all the people in this thread...

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=98422&page=1&pp=15

Found it yay! Animation isnt 'bad' if there is no context. What about Killer Bean 2 - Can you honestly say you were connected with the characters in that?! What about that flash animation from a couple of years back which was just an animation of a stickman fighting against a hundred or so other stickmen (hehe)?!

Pete.

victor throe
05-24-2005, 03:15 PM
"Just because it has no 'context' doesn't mean it can't be funny and certainly doesn't mean it's bad animation"

well now you are starting to muddy the context of my original comments. and it all comes down to ones definition of animation. i believe it is more than just technical proficience, but that i guess is down to the fact that i have a long traditional animation background. i was lucky enough to avoid being told that just because i managed to rig a character and get it to move, that i was a good animator. if an animation doesnt grab you, and force an emotion, it isnt doing its job. agreed you can switch onto tom and jerry and get an instant laugh, but it will only take a couple of seconds to engage you. thats what makes it genius.

damn...the more im having to justify my oppinion...the shittier i think that frog is.

victor throe
05-24-2005, 03:19 PM
which one was killer bean 2?

is it the one with the bean getting even because his neighbour is playing loud music? that was slightly engaging. it was technically sound, but nothing special. but you still rooted for the bean, you were connected, you wanted him to prevail.

as for the stickmen kung-fu....it was a clever gimmick at best. but i dont think it was ever intended to be good animation. it was engaging as watching someone playing a computer game. less so in fact because you were even more detached from it

AJ
05-24-2005, 03:24 PM
if an animation doesnt grab you, and force an emotion, it isnt doing its job
It's seems to be prompting quite a strong emotional response in you! :p

Seriously, it 'grabbed' me and made me laugh... I don't think it's intent is anything more than that. This is why I think it's unfair to label it bad animation.

i guess is down to the fact that i have a long traditional animation background. i was lucky enough to avoid being told that just because i managed to rig a character and get it to move, that i was a good animator

You are lucky

Q_B
05-24-2005, 03:28 PM
As for conecting with the audience and being a lively character:
(quoted from the original thread)

"Great work, a very lifelike piece of animation with great lip sync. The best thing I've seen done with that sample to date!" - Frank Dodd

"The funniest thing of this year for me :buttrock: I really LOL at the end with that smoke...The face expressions are the best I've seen for long time :buttrock: Same thing for the personnality :buttrock: You deleted all the previous movies I've seen, and rised the bar above again." - Facial Deluxe

"Fantastic animation and great character!! :applause:
I really love what you did with the music and sound clips. Perfect!! 5 stars from me! Subtle and cool camera work, too." - Doug Nicola

"HAHAHAHAHA AWESOME!!! [plugged] :thumbsup:" - ThirdEye

"that was too funny! Love the life in his eyes!" - Kurt3d

etc, etc, etc...

To each his own :shrug:

victor throe
05-24-2005, 03:34 PM
interesting...only one person mentioned personality

so we are agreed.

i think its crap...and you guys think its good

i can live with that

Pete2003
05-24-2005, 03:53 PM
Fair enough...

...Just one more thing though :]

Ice-Age: What about the 'Scrat' character?! He's there just to provide a funny interval between parts of the film. Did I feel sorry for him? Nope. Did I want him to succeed in his mission? Really wasnt bothered! However, the character animation of this little guy is still some of the best Ive seen to date!

What about the new star wars films!! There's LOADS of character animation which serves no purpose than to have 'things happening in the background'. Does this make the animation bad??

Okay, I'll stop now.

victor throe
05-24-2005, 04:06 PM
"Ice-Age: What about the 'Scrat' character?! He's there just to provide a funny interval between parts of the film. Did I feel sorry for him? Nope. Did I want him to succeed in his mission? Really wasnt bothered! However, the character animation of this little guy is still some of the best Ive seen to date! "

this is excellent animation because it does exactly what ive been talking about. you pity scrat. althought he is greedy focused purely on 'his' nuts, you cant help but feel for him when it all goes wrong. of course it is a flippant bit of comedy relief, but it is not devoid of what it takes to connect with the audience. he has his own story, its basic, but its there.

"What about the new star wars films!! There's LOADS of character animation which serves no purpose than to have 'things happening in the background'. Does this make the animation bad??"

in the context of what we have been discussing here, yes. but without a doubt it is superbly done. one could label it simulation, but i wont.

"Okay, I'll stop now."

me too

frog sucks

Q_B
05-24-2005, 04:09 PM
interesting...only one person mentioned personality

so we are agreed.

i think its crap...and you guys think its good

i can live with that

Ehr... i only quoted posts from the first page of the thread ;)

And, once and for all, i hope you understand: its not about wether you or me like/dislike it on a personal basis, it's about calling it a bad animation.

Let's put it this way: surely it doesn't make it good animation just because its the mainstream bright joyfull thing, but on the same note, it doesn't has to be an alternative-type out of the mainstream thing to be good.

It has a soul, a stupid, loose, non-caring and fun as hell soul.
It's not text-book animated, on the contrary, it has a plethora of subtleties in it it takes several views just to notice them.
It grabs its audience, and it grabs it big time. At least it grabbed ALOT of people.
Its simple, its funny, and its well executed.
Not ment to be an animation masterpiece, surely, just created to amuse.

Manwich
05-26-2005, 10:53 PM
if there was a sole reason to invent a time machine it would be to go back in time and talk some sense into the creator of this F@*KING FROG.

Dont get me wrong i think it is a brilliant piece of CGI, truly a labour of love.....but the advert is just on continuously for 24hr on all the channels....so much that i have that tune in my head for ever more......then just when i think i've forgotten it its on again!!!

excellent CGI but the guy who savaged it into a ringtone and a stupid Axel F. track should absolutely burn in HELL......along side the guy who is actually putting up the money for the continuous advertising.

just my thoughts

Manwich

AJ
05-26-2005, 11:02 PM
if there was a sole reason to invent a time machine it would be to go back in time and talk some sense into the creator of this F@*KING FROG.

Int. Sweden, a man is sitting in front of a copy of Lightwave. Suddenly a time portal opens

Manwich : "Don't sell the Annoying Thing to Jamster!"
Erik : "Why?"
Manwich : "People find it really really annoying!"
Erik : "Well... it's supposed to be anno-"
Manwich : "NO! You don't understand! It's everywhere..."
Erik : "Everywhere?"
Manwich : "Yes - everywhere. God it's unbelievable"
Erik : "So, I just gave it away and it's everywhere...?"
Manwich : "Yes! Well, no not strictly speaking - I mean, you do make millions from it but that's not the point..."
*Erik picks up phone*
Erik : "Hello Jamster?
*Portal re-opens sucking Manwich back to 2005...*
Manwich : "Noooooooo....ding-dingding-badabaaaawwwm..."

rendermania
05-26-2005, 11:13 PM
I like that frog. lots of personality.

ding-ding :)

AlyFell
05-26-2005, 11:22 PM
I like that frog. lots of personality.

ding-ding :)

Ha ha! :) This is obviously some new use of the word 'personality' with which I was previously unaware!

PaulAdams
05-26-2005, 11:24 PM
I can't believe this is outselling Coldplay in the UK charts by 4:1. It's going to be #1 for sure, they must be raking the cash in.

I'm curious as to if the creator of the frog gets royalties for everything or he sold it to Jamster for a one off fee, anyone know?

rendermania
05-26-2005, 11:27 PM
I can't believe this is outselling Coldplay in the UK charts by 4:1. It's going to be #1 for sure, they must be raking the cash in.

Coldplay deserve it. ding-ding. :D

AJ
05-27-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm curious as to if the creator of the frog gets royalties for everything or he sold it to Jamster for a one off fee, anyone know?

"The good news is that both men are making some money of their creation. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4210407.stm

MrPositive
05-27-2005, 04:35 AM
You guys do know that the guy who invented crazy frog is a regular on cgtalk right?

Does anybody have a link to the song and animations?? I'd like to see what the fuss is about.......never heard it here in the states.

tester1111
05-27-2005, 05:00 AM
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=207685

WesComan
05-27-2005, 11:27 AM
Coldplay deserve it. ding-ding. :D

I agree. Coldplay make me wanna to puke. Power to the Frog-a-ding-ding!!! :D

rendermania
05-27-2005, 12:02 PM
As much as I hate the ringtone industry, the annoying thing is easily one of the most likeable CG characters to emerge in recent years. Wouldn't surprise me if that thing gets its own movie at some point. I'd watch it. Ding-ding.:)

Zanmato
05-27-2005, 12:02 PM
The Brit pop charts have a knack for putting annoying songs in at number 1. I guess it's the novelity value, it's something different. Even made BBC news on TV, does it mark a cultural change they ask. I think not. Remember Mr. Blobby. Enough said.
I believe the creator sold it for a one-off fee but at least they are making something out of it, notoriety can be a good thing in some cases. Everyone knows him now!

rendermania
05-27-2005, 12:14 PM
The Axel F. video is great in my opinion. Frog emerges as a kind of loveably deluded pseudo Indiana Jones sort of character. I love the fact that he rides a Harley without actually having one. Shameless creature. :D

Q_B
05-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Harley? hah! with a helmet like that i assure you he's riding one of these:

http://www.moppe.se/images/Famel-E-type.gif

Bleing-bleing! :D

Wizdoc
05-27-2005, 01:25 PM
Crazy Frog = Chinese water torture

Manwich
05-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Int. Sweden, a man is sitting in front of a copy of Lightwave. Suddenly a time portal opens

Manwich : "Don't sell the Annoying Thing to Jamster!"
Erik : "Why?"
Manwich : "People find it really really annoying!"
Erik : "Well... it's supposed to be anno-"
Manwich : "NO! You don't understand! It's everywhere..."
Erik : "Everywhere?"
Manwich : "Yes - everywhere. God it's unbelievable"
Erik : "So, I just gave it away and it's everywhere...?"
Manwich : "Yes! Well, no not strictly speaking - I mean, you do make millions from it but that's not the point..."
*Erik picks up phone*
Erik : "Hello Jamster?
*Portal re-opens sucking Manwich back to 2005...*
Manwich : "Noooooooo....ding-dingding-badabaaaawwwm..."

but then just as Manwich gets sucked back into the portal he lets off a shot sending it flying into Erik's computer thus destroying the original files and saving mankind from a fate worse than death.......

if anybody has a spare time machine if you could let me know......

Manwich

P.s Erik if u read this please take it only as a joke.....thanx and maybe think for the good of mankind next time?

Manwich
05-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Well SH*T!!!

The Crazy frog CD single has made it to the Number One spot in the UK singles chart!

I have to say that I am far from being a ColdPlay fan but truely they've completely had their pants pulled down by the crazy frog......

I seriously hope that Harold Faltermayer is getting his well earned royalty money from the butchered remixed AXEL F.

just my two cents

Manwich

"Official Crazy Frog Hater"

rendermania
05-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Ding-ding. :p

Simtub
05-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Well SH*T!!!

The Crazy frog CD single has made it to the Number One spot in the UK singles chart!

I have to say that I am far from being a ColdPlay fan but truely they've completely had their pants pulled down by the crazy frog......

I seriously hope that Harold Faltermayer is getting his well earned royalty money from the butchered remixed AXEL F.

just my two cents

Manwich

"Official Crazy Frog Hater"

haha yeah, i just read the news, its crazy!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4591685.stm

MrPositive
05-31-2005, 01:46 AM
Crazy Frog has inspired me! Uhm is this the pro crazy frog or anti crazy frog thread? hehehe

CGTalk Moderation
05-31-2005, 01:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.