PDA

View Full Version : Saslite in 8.3 problems

biliousfrog
05-22-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm having a problem with saslite which I don't think I've come across before although I've not played with it since it was first added to LW.

I wanted to try to create some grass with it as I've never really been to happy with just using a grass image. I took the grass surface from my landscape, copied the polys with the grass surface & pasted them into a new object (called grass). I then loaded the new grass object into Layout & added Saslite to it. I have played with all the settings just to check that I'm not doing something stupid but I can't get the sas grass to completely cover the object. It seems to be covering only small patches despite turning off clumping & turning up the coverage to 100%. I have turned the grass to red so that it is easy to see what is happening on the attached screen grabs. I have also turned off any drooping or clumping & increased the grass height.

Help!

Eugeny
05-22-2005, 02:05 PM
Try to make your land object smaller .. I mean make square like 5x5 meter and apply the Sas with the same settings to him.
Warley say this in the Sasquatch manual .

Here is the thread about this problem (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=19978&highlight=sasquatch+eugeny)

Now about the clumping - it's really strange that the grass still "clamped" then u have clumping OFF ...
Good luck.

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2005, 02:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.