PDA

View Full Version : Short Film: -Blood Pool-

ablack
05-21-2005, 06:11 AM
Short Film: -Blood Pool-

*LOOKING FOR CHARACTER MODELERS & TEXTURE ARTISTS*

Greetings to all.

As the Leader of this short I have been working hard on making this project work. I currently have artists working on this project but, I am in need of some very talented character modelers and texture artists for help. I come to you fellow CGTalk friends for just that. I know that there are alot of talented artists around here and I want to give everyone a chance to show me if you are the type of artist that would suit this project.

We are currently running a Maya 6/Photoshop/Shake pipeline and need a few key characters and numerous background characters that are realistic and highly detailed. We have a few Characters that need to be textured with high resolution color/bump/spec as well.

So if you think you have what it takes and want to get some modeling/texturing experience, I am asking you to:

1. Send an email with the following:
-Name
-Character Modeling/Character Texturing experience in a few paragraphs
-A little about yourself and what you do
-Amount of time that you can allocate for the duties I assign
-Portfolio of *Human* characters (Realistic,textured and non-textured, depending on position you want to fill)
-Why you think you would be a great modeler/texturer team player

Email to: ablack3d@gmail.com

(Emails will be replied only if you are selected, please do not email me to ask if you made it.)

2. Understand that this project is only an independent film and I am asking for help with no pay involved. I Hope this doesn't discourage any of you in the industry that are making money for your work because, you guys would be great help. I also hope you understand that I'm just an independent director looking for a big break and have lots of fun.

3. Consider the possibilities for this project. I am taking this project seriously and have high expectations. I have quite a bit of talent already working on this project and see it as a great opportunity for their experience too. I am planning to take this project as far as we can take it as soon as it is completed.

4. You will be informed of what type of characters you will be modeling/texturing when you get accepted.

*Make sure you post on this thread so I know who is who and what you are interested in working on too.*

Thank you for the consideration and I can't wait to see the talent that could help out with this project.

Andrew Black
-Blood Pool-

CGTalk Moderation
05-21-2005, 06:11 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.