PDA

View Full Version : when you see this do you think of anime?

chenzan
05-21-2005, 04:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/chenzan/Untitled-1.jpg

crude example but if so, by looking at this logo i use for my buisnesscard/website ect. Does this make me look like a generic anime artist?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/chenzan/bwbuisness.jpg

ashakarc
05-21-2005, 04:29 AM
For a moment, I thought it was written as CK Calvin Klein!!

Lunatique
05-21-2005, 05:36 AM
What are we supposed to be looking at? I think you forgot to include something.

edit: oh, I see now. Yeah, it looks like the Dreamcast logo. If Dreamcast never existed, I'd think it's cool, but as things stand, everyone will just think of Dreamcast. And no, it doesn't particularly evoke feelings of anime.

Chalcara
05-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Oh, I don't think anime...

But your spiral looks almost exactly like the Dreamcast logo - you know, Sega's last gaming console? The only difference I can see right now is that the Dreamcast spiral was light blue and not grey.

I dunno if the Dreamcast symbol is trademarked - but you might want to look into that. :)

NOOB!
05-21-2005, 12:31 PM
anime? no.

just reminds me of how dreamcast flopped.

LEEBLEEB
05-21-2005, 12:40 PM
anime? no.

just reminds me of how dreamcast flopped.

Dreamcast didn't flop, it went into exile and whats the point of business cards now. I thought they were invented, because nobody had the internet in the dark ages.

NOOB!
05-21-2005, 01:09 PM
it did flop,the games where excellent,but it flopped cos it was released more or less the same time as ps2,and ps2 just took it over,so the great dreamcast games where just in its shadow.

anyway,this ain't the thread or forum to discuss it.

nope not anime in my opinion,well...maybe... when anime characters get dizzy they have that swirl in their eyes.

jmBoekestein
05-21-2005, 02:10 PM
lol, good one...:scream:

zudo
05-22-2005, 03:44 AM
Is that not the symbol off of Naruto, doesn't he have that on his back?

For aan anime logo, I'd recommend maybe a prfile outline and then a highly detailed shadow? or maybe something charastic of anime like the funky eye they have and the small noses? idk

chenzan
05-22-2005, 04:42 AM
no thats the thing, i dont want to be associated with anime, and when i heard that someone thought of anime when they saw my logo, i kinda got on edge.

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2005, 04:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.