PDA

View Full Version : Inferno reels?

mushkin
05-19-2005, 07:46 PM
I lost my links...were can I find some reels done on inferno? I saw it on a forum but I can't find it anymore

Thanks

Aneks
05-21-2005, 05:01 AM
Odd request ....

theres some stuff on my reel done in inerno, but also a lot done in flame, shake and after efects... and none of the inferno stuff particularily looks any better or or worse :hmm:

But maybe you should look at the discreet website for the actual ffi reels. Also have a look at the big UK production houses websites alot of them specifically promote the stuff they do on their big boxes as part of their marketting technique. Another place to look might be flame-news of www.fxguide.com

MarkH
05-22-2005, 07:44 AM
Everything from http://www.a52.com is done with Inferno and Houdini. You can watch the Quicktime movies at their site. You can also find additional Inferno Showreels on the discreet web site. Most companies do not use FFI exclusively. It's usually part of a bigger production pipeline, so any reel you watch will have something more than just Inferno.

mushkin
05-26-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi,

I still can't find them

I am looking for 2 reels that were good

one was done on inferno and a car was going by and it had text fly onto the car and then move off

the other was with a robot that turned into a jet it was cool....

damn it I need to find those LOL

mushkin
05-26-2005, 09:53 PM
ahhh

were are other CG forums...damn they were good too they had there own web pages damn it

man this pisses me off

:banghead:

CGTalk Moderation
05-26-2005, 09:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.