PDA

View Full Version : Short Film - Return of Pink Five

Taikomochi
05-19-2005, 10:31 AM
The Truly Dangerous Company seeks artists for the final chapter of its award winning "Pink Five" Trilogy.

We seek Sequence supervisors and 3d artists of all varieties. Our deadline is fast approaching and it is very important that artists be available to help between now and mid-July. We are especially in need of a 3d animator, AfterEffects artists for compositing and 2d effects, and texture artists for hard surface models.

To apply, please reply here or go to our website at http://www.pinkfive.com. Let us know your skillset and where we can see samples of your work, and we will review your application as soon as time permits.

Thanks,
Chris Hanel
VFX Supervisor, "Return of Pink Five"

imanobody
05-19-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey Chris, I may be able to help. I first have to finish up my work on the collab project that I'm working on now (which will hopefully be this weekend). I can only work on the weekends, but, I'm guessing, most of the other poeple will only be working that too. If your interested PM me the script, where you need help, and I'll see if there's anything I can help out with.

Taikomochi
06-01-2005, 04:37 PM
We are in immediate need of a 3d texture artist for an Imperial vehicle that's getting a lot of screen time. Willing to be flexible on what software package you use. Contact us ASAP if you are interested.

CGTalk Moderation
06-01-2005, 04:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.