PDA

View Full Version : Individual Chapter Forums

Leonard
05-17-2005, 03:21 AM
Hi all,

You'll notice that I've started up an Australian Chapter forum. Please note that this is because the Australian Chapter is going to be the first (and our trial run) in the formation of international Chapters. This is our chance to nail down the Chapter formation process, and clear up any problems so that we can streamline the process for all future Chapter formations.

Other Chapters will start shortly and will also have individual forums. For now, please hold off on requesting me for official forums. This will happen in a matter of a few weeks after we've sorted out the Australian Chapter formation.

Thanks!

Leonard

richcz3
05-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Hello Leonard,

I think thats a good move.
A structured organization based on Country, State, and City. Individual City Chapters can plan together especially considering key CG events. Interesting situation with Los Angeles, which in people and land masse, really looks like a small country. People from remote and near by cities often state they are in Los Angeles. I know I do. Location, traveling distances, and trafiic are the major hurdle in LA's side.

My point is, some large cities could be attended by more people if Chapters are made sub regions like North, South, East, West regions.The big get togethers (Like Siggraph, E3) could unite all flying under "one flag" so to speak.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
05-20-2005, 07:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.