PDA

View Full Version : [Review] Charlie and the chocolate factory

Solothores
05-15-2005, 10:13 AM
Source: AICN

The Bowler found himself a golden ticket! Our first test screening review of CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!

Ahoy, squirts! Quint (quint@aintitcool.com) here with our first test screening review of Tim Burton's CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. I really can't believe this movie is coming out soon... Tim Burton's CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY... Something I never thought I'd see. So, the powers that be held a couple test screenings up in Chicago and we got a review from one of them! What'd they think? Well, you'll have to read to find out! Hopefully we'll get some more reviews soon to get a broader idea of where this movie will fall... Keep in mind the print was unfinished, no final score, some unfinished effects. You know the drill. Enjoy the review!

>>Link for Test Screening Review<< (http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=20232)

CGTalk Moderation
05-15-2005, 10:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.