PDA

View Full Version : Clip to Animation Mixer

xmb
10-10-2002, 08:03 AM
another stupid question from a xsi-newbie (sorry).
when i made some animation, how do i import the clip into the animation mixer?

thanks a lot

icedeyes
10-10-2002, 08:44 AM
right click on track and then load source or select the clip from the availables.... hope this helps

xmb
10-10-2002, 08:59 AM
when i animate a rig (for a body) and then want to import the clip of the rig, do i need to select the entire rig and then store... it doesn't work somehow.
it works when i animate particular objects.

xmb
10-10-2002, 09:04 AM
btw: is there a way to edit the weight-curves on a clip directly, without to have to go to the animation editor...

xmb
10-10-2002, 09:06 AM
and how do i copy a clip?

icedeyes
10-10-2002, 10:09 AM
Select the whole rig or the part that is moving... Go to animate/action/sotre/tansformtions-fcurves... Selct the frames and if you want to remove the existing animation.... Go to the animation mixer select the rig and character... Click update... Right click on the animation track.... select laod source and then the name of the animation stored.... To the right of the tracks, there is a slider varying from 0 to 1 move that and you can adjust the weights... You can adjust the weight by right clicking on the clip and and use preset weights option... You copy a clip by copying (ctrl+c) and then pating it wherever (ctrl+v)... Hope this helps..

xmb
10-10-2002, 10:44 AM
thx a lot!
but copy/ paste doesnt work in the animation wixer. - i select the clip, ctrl-c/ ctrl-v - doesnt work. i also see no option in the menu.

???

xmb
10-10-2002, 10:47 AM
ah i figured it out. you have to press ctrl and move it to another track.

xmb
10-10-2002, 10:51 AM
the only bad thing is, that the weight mixer panel doesnt work real-time (?), when you move the sliders it's not moving the curves realtime. you have to press the key-icons all the time to view the values.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.