PDA

View Full Version : help needed

Sheriffer
05-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi. Whenever i press the mouse button and move the mouse to pan, zoom or rotate a viewport the model dissapears leaving only a wire of a box around the general contour of the "body". it stays that way untill i releace the button. It is not the end of the world but it is really annoying and makes it a bit difficult to do precicion stuff:)
Help would be appreciated!
*tried setting UI to default
*tried digging around in the menus found that can meake the model take such a form permanently but no solution to problem!

thanks

SoLiTuDe
05-14-2005, 05:37 AM
i think it's adaptive degredation... should be O or something to turn it off

Sheriffer
05-14-2005, 06:47 AM
Thanks SoLiTuDe, but it does not seem to help. tried tweaking different settings in adaptive degredation menu - no change.

Any other suggestions?

Sheriffer
05-14-2005, 06:50 AM
oops sorry misunderstood you! the shotkey "O" just helped correct the problem!:thumbsup:
all is fine now! strangely i thouht you ment to change some setting to zero! silly me :D

SoLiTuDe
05-15-2005, 02:59 AM
hehe... sorry - I thought of that when i posted it, but was in a hurry, so i didn't bother =) good thing you figured it out tho.

CGTalk Moderation
05-15-2005, 02:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.