PDA

View Full Version : Maya Training Center Announces New Weekend Training Program in Alias Maya

anamator
05-12-2005, 11:31 PM

Business Development

Tel: 813-221-6705 ext. 211

Toll Free: 888-275-2849 ext. 211

Email: BWard@MayaTraining.com

Web: www.MayaTraining.com (http://www.mayatraining.com/)

Maya Training Center Announces New Weekend Training Program in Alias Maya

The Florida based Maya Training Center announced its new weekend training program in Alias Maya, which is set to start April 30th, 2005 at their new training facility at 905 North Tampa Street in Downtown Tampa.

The award winning 3D Animation and Visual Effects software, Maya Created by Alias/Wavefront might be more familiar to worldwide audiences as the industry standard animation tool used by the film industry to create award winning films such as Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, The StoryTeller Café, The Matrix Reloaded and more.

The weekend program was designed for the individuals craving training in this extremely intense and powerful 3D visual effects software but unable to take off time from their busy work schedules during a normal Monday – Friday business week. This Maya Training Program will last 17 weeks with classes scheduled to start April 30th – September 3rd, 2005 on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 9 AM – 5:30 PM. The entire ten course program consists of eight Alias Maya courses an Introduction to Adobe Photoshop course and an Introduction to Adobe After Effects course. The entire program features an intense 252 total hours of instruction. Companies can also choose to register for individual courses that best suit their needs. Visit www.MayaTraining.com (http://www.mayatraining.com/) for more information.

Kevin Scolaro, President of Maya Training Center says, “At the Maya Training Center, we are dedicated to education and learning, access and development of opportunities for interested companies wanting to master 3D Animation, in-house. The training courses provide accelerated training solutions and access for professionals world-wide who are looking to develop their own 3D projects.”

Companies trained at the Maya Training Center include PBS&J, L3 Communications, Mac Dill AFB, National Terrorism Preparedness Institute, Hill College, WED Productions, Profile East, Los Angeles Fire Department, Bright House Networks, Young Living Essential Oils, McDougal Littell, Park Square Homes.

It is an opinion that Norma Montesdeoca from Carmen Coyoacan, Mexico concurs with. Montesdeoca commented, “I want to thank you for all the training sessions that you arranged for Victor, my son, who really enjoyed the Maya training program. He was excited and incredible happy to learn from your professional team and from all of you.

Thank you, thank you for all the guidance to Victor and I hope to learn from you and your great projects in the future!!!”

For Florida-based James Hanlon, a Tech Support Supervisor for Bright House Networks, these training courses supplemented his formal training. Hanlon states “I am practicing what I learned. With the Maya training I received, I will be creating interactive simulations and television commercials for Bright House. Right now I create technical streaming videos. I really think that Bright House Networks will benefit from Maya and the training your training center offers. Our advertising department will also benefit from Maya. Thanks again.”

The Maya Training Center teaches Maya Basics, Character Animation, 3D Modeling, Dynamics (Special Effects), Rendering and Lighting, MEL Scripting, 2D and 3D Paint Effects courses.

In addition to fully interactive training modules at their training facility, the Maya Training Center also offers corporate professionals the option of training onsite at their place of business or online and offers their own line of Maya training videos on DVD.

########

If you would like more information on the topic, please contact Brian Ward, phone: 813-221-6705 ext. 211 or email: BWard@MayaTraining.com.

SheepFactory
05-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Can you please not post with small black text? It is impossible to read.

CGTalk Moderation
05-12-2005, 11:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.