PDA

View Full Version : wacom wibble

DataPixi
05-12-2005, 03:18 PM
um well i am finding it hard to get straight lines when i am drawing, the pen seems to pick up every single tiny movement that i do, is there a setting some were that i can change so it is not so sensitive? does anyone have any recomended settings ?:sad:

cheers

mamurphy
05-12-2005, 03:57 PM
yeah, all you need to do is open the Wacom preferences and you can adjust the sensitivity in there.

DataPixi
05-20-2005, 10:15 AM
cheers will do that, do you know any good tutorial sights for painting in photoshop?

frog
05-22-2005, 09:27 AM
In Photoshop you can't really adjust the interpolation of your wacom strokes (you can adjust pressure sensitivity but that's not the same thing). Painter does let you do this, as does Illustrator, but Photoshop isn't really the ideal package to draw nice lines with (it's fine for painting, but lines are very hard to draw well in PS).

Have a read of this tutorial (http://www.itchy-animation.co.uk/lines.htm), it might be helpful.

bumskee
05-22-2005, 10:28 PM
dont' forget to check smoothing in brush options.

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2005, 10:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.