PDA

View Full Version : Animation: DroidFight animation with Sound!

pigbelly
10-09-2002, 10:07 PM
Finally!!!
My DroidFight animations has ((((((sound!)))))))

Thanks to the help of my Good Friend and Sound Wizard Anders Lindgren!!

There is also a link to some close up shoot's on my Droid!

Droid With sound:
http://medlem.spray.se/pigbelly/DroidFightSound.avi

Close Up's on Droid:
http://medlem.spray.se/pigbelly/Droid_Closeup.avi

Thanks
/Tommie

CColtManM
10-10-2002, 05:11 AM
Bravo! I enjoyed the 1 minute fight. The humor was there, the quality was great, i didn't like how the lighting faded in the back, you lost some of the action with that. The steady camera was a nice change to. Good job.

Stupeyfied
10-10-2002, 02:33 PM
Some little things I noticed were that, for example, you need sound when the little droid gets smashed, and those metal parts and rings are bouncing around, they should have some sort of sound...stuff like that...but that was just my .02...after all, I am no professional, but I thought that I'd throw that out there for some food for thought. Otherwise, its lookin damn good!! Oh, and maybe some diff sounds when he's walkin...metal clinking or something...right now he sounds very light and plasticy. Unless thats what your going for! hehe

But anywho, its looking superb!!! I love it, its hillarious! :applause:

Later!

-Stupey

fillfree77
10-10-2002, 02:42 PM
Looks good and can attract attention, but overall quality suffered. Like really obvious detail was the big round droid where we could see all the poligons. What stoped you from using NURBS on the Big round one. So I would say I enjoid it but some thing did not look right.

----------------------------------
It is just mu opinion.

pigbelly
10-10-2002, 06:44 PM
The original model was a SubDivsion Surface, but it took too long to render..

/Tommie

derErschaffer
10-11-2002, 06:54 AM
good sound.....:thumbsup:
funny thing...:applause:

dmcgrath
10-11-2002, 08:17 AM
The BEST thing about your animation was that you told an entire story that didnt need sound. The soundFX are great! But you did such a good job on the animaiton that I never missed them in the first views.

As always, excellent job.:beer: :thumbsup:

Nevermore
10-11-2002, 05:30 PM
hmmm maybe it was just me, but the sound seemed a bit... off
(as in one second ahead of the picture)
other than that: great modelling, animating and story... I'd consider giving it a more vivid camera though?

keep up the good work.. :thumbsup:

rattfink
10-11-2002, 06:10 PM
one thing I noticed is when it changes angle and the shadow is falling over him, then it goesback to the sideview and the shadow is under the big bot thing

pigbelly
10-11-2002, 10:51 PM
it's called movie magic:-)))

no seriously I never thought anyone would notice:-))

/Tommie

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.