PDA

View Full Version : 30 min interview regarding xbox 360 and perfect dark zero

lastchild7
05-11-2005, 04:18 PM
get it before the evil microsoft shut it down..... DO IT NOW!!

http://cgi.rbentley.plus.com/1/360.mp3

urgaffel
05-11-2005, 09:20 PM
I'm probably doing something wrong since I can't see anything, all I get is audio. Or maybe there was some error somewhere along the way...?

lastchild7
05-11-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm probably doing something wrong since I can't see anything, all I get is audio. Or maybe there was some error somewhere along the way...?

it is an mp3

danydrunk
05-11-2005, 09:43 PM

It is an audio file....mp3? there is no video

katon
05-11-2005, 10:09 PM
this just sounds like they are interviewing a fanboy and she doesnt even know that much. I am only half way through but she just sounds like she doesnt know anything. I dont know why they are interviewing her even though she got to play it. She talks about how great the graphics are and will be on the 360 and then turns around and says perfect dark zero does not look as detailed as halo, and halo doesnt even have the best graphics in games. I sure hope perfect dark zero looks better than halo, or else i will be disapointed. Either way it is kind of cool.

Katon

edit- Quote form that girl "We met this girl that worked for xbox" since when do peopel work for xbox? haha. Also, she likes to talk alot about how she is a girl and plays games, and she then talks about how she supports women, and goes into a girl power segment, kind of weired.

erilaz
05-12-2005, 12:16 AM
On a side note... lastchild, why do you always put your name in front of all your news posts? We can see who it's from already! :D

stenosis|kill
05-12-2005, 01:58 AM
whoo, thx for the file :thumbsup: *downloading*

Geta-Ve
05-12-2005, 03:44 AM
ugh I turned that crap off 5 minutes after i started listening to it, because a) she had no clue what she was talking about b) the sound was crap c) she was a raving fanboy *ahem* girl sorry

and ya, lastchild, please dont put your name in the title, that confuses the hell out of me, and we can already see that you posted it.

heavyness
05-12-2005, 04:05 AM
i lasted about 15 minutes into. dear god, she calls herself a gamer? she was talking more about Fez hitting on her. i don't even know if she was there or not, with all the info on the net, i could of half ass'ed as much.

whatever, we will see it thursday and see a lot more come E3! woooo!

lastchild7
05-12-2005, 04:07 AM
On a side note... lastchild, why do you always put your name in front of all your news posts? We can see who it's from already! :D

you ean like this? ::LASTCHILD:: well the reason for that is because i once had a horrid experience in which i couldnt find my posts after a couple of days, even when searching for them under my username, so i added Lastchild so that when i search i search for that as a keyword then all my posts come up. I havnt even listend to the mp3 yet been to busy revising. I hate exams:twisted:

Ghostscape
05-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Quote form that girl "We met this girl that worked for xbox" since when do peopel work for xbox? haha. Also, she likes to talk alot about how she is a girl and plays games, and she then talks about how she supports women, and goes into a girl power segment, kind of weired.

My friend Anna works for Microsoft's Xbox division, in their R&D tools group, and I met some of her coworkers at GDC, and they all refer to it as working for Xbox.

So, y'know, the employees do it, so I guess other folks should be able to do it as well.

Geta-Ve
05-12-2005, 06:03 AM
you ean like this? ::LASTCHILD:: well the reason for that is because i once had a horrid experience in which i couldnt find my posts after a couple of days, even when searching for them under my username, so i added Lastchild so that when i search i search for that as a keyword then all my posts come up. I havnt even listend to the mp3 yet been to busy revising. I hate exams:twisted:

well if your setup is like most others any thread you make or respond to your automatically subscribed to, and you can go into your usercp and check which threads your subscribed to.

pretty easy no?

t-man152
05-12-2005, 06:15 AM
I cant listen to that for 30 minutes or whatever I have more importatn things to do like stare at a wall for an hour. I listened to part of it.

katon
05-12-2005, 06:35 AM
[QUOTE=Ghostscape]My friend Anna works for Microsoft's Xbox division, in their R&D tools group, and I met some of her coworkers at GDC, and they all refer to it as working for Xbox.
QUOTE]
well you got me there ghost, i have never heard anyone refer to it like that, but then again i dont know anyone working in the xbox division at microsoft. Cool then I guess. It still doesnt take away from the fact she was just an extreme fanboy. I cant believe i listened to the whole thing, i guess i was hoping somethign cool would come of it, well i was wrong.

Katon

CGTalk Moderation
05-12-2005, 06:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.