PDA

View Full Version : Stonehenge Images Critique

illuxon
10-09-2002, 03:48 PM
hello,
i have compiled my first ever 3D gallery. plz check it out and give me some feedback on what u think abt the images and if u have any suggestions for any rendering plz do let me know. all images have been rendered in 3DSMax 5 and a bit of color correction done in Photoshop 7. all geometry is created by me. all the textures are courtesy of discreet except for the dark/bright old house and the shiny balls images. the stone images are part of a 1000 frame animation of the legendary Stonehenge and i could not post the whole animation due to space considerations.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/illuxon/lst?.dir=/Tamseel%27s+3D+Art+Gallery&.src=ph&.view=

Regards
Tamseel Alvi

quinox
10-09-2002, 06:39 PM
the pics have a very low resolution, i would like to see some high-res shots, especially of the "Bright Old House 2" pic and the dino model

and the pics seems to be a bit dark, but that might be my problem/fault

Frank Dodd
10-09-2002, 09:15 PM
Yes I must agree, the models look very nice but its very difficult to critisise them without some larger images so we can see the details. The stones in stonehenge do look a little square. But altogether good work across the range.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.