PDA

View Full Version : Animation Short

nathanwallis
05-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey there,

I am from Ballarat Australia and am keen to make a short animation, if there is anyone in the nearby area or even online that would like to team up or has the same aspiration then that would be fantastic. I am quite capable in 3D Studio MAX and would be able to provide concept sketches for characters, I would also be quite good as a director of the project. If there is anyone else that is interested we should make it a project. Just as a hobby, just for fun and it would make a nice folio piece also.

All the best,

Nathan

riot1
05-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Nathan, I currently have one project, with synopsis and fully developed characters, that would benefit from a collaborative venture and one other project that I am still designing environment and characters although I have the concept.Although you want to do this for fun, both of these projects are of a sufficient quality and appeal to be shown on national TV. I have already approached a childrens TV producer in the UK who would be interested in publishing a series of books so I'm confident a series of 10-minute episodes would be well received.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peter

CGTalk Moderation
05-11-2005, 10:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.