PDA

View Full Version : ROTTENTOMATOES OFFERS GOOD SW REVIEWS "ROTS"

Ezekiel19
05-10-2005, 10:45 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/

CHUD had it wrong

Antilles
05-10-2005, 10:58 PM
I find it funny that Devins review from CHUD is on rotten tomatoes as 'fresh' when the excerpt is:

"Revenge of the Sith was the film that should have salvaged the prequels. It doesn’t."
-- Devin Faraci, CHUD

jake_$teed
05-10-2005, 11:27 PM

CHUD had it wrong

three out of the four chud reviews were positive (7/10). they said it was a good fun movie, they just weren't all over it's balls like some people.

And how were they wrong? The whole point was that they are Star Wars fans who had actual opinions rather than loving it no matter what and having no critical views at all.

Some might say "wrong" is loving or hating a movie without actually having seen it.

SheepFactory
05-10-2005, 11:48 PM
ezekiel you need to chill out.

05-10-2005, 11:51 PM

CHUD had it wrong

Opinions?
Internet?

serious business....

Kimotion
05-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Oh man, my 2 roomates are on the same thread only one post apart! Regardless of reviews, I was gonna see this click since Return of the Jedi in 1983. I do suspect that since it is the last star wars, reviewers are chilling out just to go easy on Lucas. However, I do hope it's not the case and this time it's really really good!

Ezekiel19
05-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Chill out ??

I just supplied a link?

Swizzle
05-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Chill out ??

I just supplied a link?I think that means that you should cut down on posting every Star Wars review or trailer or something that comes along. I realize that you're excited, but perhaps you should just start one big thread with links. You could call it "The Star Wars reviews thread: post links here."

danielh68
05-11-2005, 01:14 AM
I think that means that you should cut down on posting every Star Wars review or trailer or something that comes along. I realize that you're excited, but perhaps you should just start one big thread with links. You could call it "The Star Wars reviews thread: post links here."

Solution: Don't click on the link.

6foot5
05-11-2005, 07:08 AM
does it matter what the reviews say??? arnt we all still going to see it, even if it gets slated??

otherwise we will never know how this saga ends.....or rather what happens in the middle.

BillSpradlin
05-11-2005, 07:17 AM
I'll tell you what happens and I haven't even seen the movie. Big space battle, Obi Wan flying around after Grievous, Annakin crying/whining, Palpatine gets his evil on, Annakin cries some more, Padme lost her "acting for dummies book", Annakin gets his legs and arms chopped off, Obi Wan and Yoda run off to the far reaches of the galaxy.

The end.

Peddy
05-11-2005, 07:32 AM
clicking on the link takes effort, and im pretty sure its not worth my time because, as said, im going to see the movie anyway, and regardless of the mountains of reviews (they are only the ones linked on cgtalk!!), im probably going to pick it apart when im done glaring at the eye candy during the movie.

Johnlittle
05-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Either way.I am seeing it.It'll be fun no matter what for me.Love the series.:thumbsup:

tdamcbigity
05-11-2005, 09:59 AM
At least ole George can finally move on to other projects, I hope his new films are interesting conceptually as well. Revenge of the Sith will be enjoyable, I mean I like to be entertained, even if it is sobbing internally (hoif!).

Ezekiel19
05-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Swizzie thats someone's opinion and no opinion is gospel. If the news be it SW's or Mickey Mouse comes to town is CGI related or related to the CGI Industry I dont see what the Big Hoopla is. I've posted in many sites and only here is the contents of posts questioned. But CGTalk is a Great Place. Is this subject matter less CGI related than the beauty of Asian woman(whom I think are by extremely beautiful by the way) ;-) ^5 But are we saying SW is less CGI related?

Other movies this Summer are coming out "Batman, Fantastic Four, World of the Worlds", and tons more and they all have CGI material in them, so tidbits about them prior to there release are bound to come out and each person should feel free to post them and share them.

If a link doesnt interests you, simply dont click on it. I view alot of links here that interests me. But some threads based on the title dont interests me so I don't click on them. Doe that make sense.

This is a CGI community. A great Community, whose Chief Executive created for us all and his clear Vision. I've read the rules of what can be posted and adhere. SW is in fact the GodFather of the CGI Industry of the 20th Century, thats not debatable. Thats fact. Lets have fun and let each member post within the rules and that be it.

Have Fun

Summer 2005 is here

we havent even seen what WETA will bring us with King Kong so the party is just getting started. Have fun and enjoy

-Keith

CGTalk Moderation
05-11-2005, 05:09 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.