PDA

View Full Version : Architetural - Playground

MuggRender
10-09-2002, 01:43 AM
It's a work i make for a playground company. I think the boy i awful... but its only a picture. Well any texture comments? Or in the scene like the bkground, need something else?

funnydoodle
10-09-2002, 03:14 AM
doesn't look fun to me at all.....lol..... it's too un-spacious......

jfornasar
10-09-2002, 04:14 AM
The model looks fine.
The background looks like a shopping mall. Is this necessary for the project? I think it would look nicer in a park setting, with grass and some trees in the background.
At a minimum, I would open up the fence to give it a little more room and an obvious entrance.

PureFire
10-09-2002, 04:45 AM
the green slide would probably be better being open at the top so it only a half pipe and the blue horizontal pipe could maybe have a transparent section so the kids dont get scared seeing how long the tube is.

MuggRender
10-09-2002, 05:04 AM
About the model... i cannot change a thing, cuz its an industrial pattern. The background looks a mall. But its just to show an indoor playground. I'll post an outdoor picture, with glass, sun GI, and everything that fits an outdoor scene. thanks all!

stephen2002
10-09-2002, 01:47 PM
ummm, it looks almost like one of those things you put your gerble in.

Something about the scale just dosn't seem right.

MuggRender
10-10-2002, 04:58 AM
outdoor update.

yep, i believe something is wrong with the scale. ill check units..

Poju
10-10-2002, 03:08 PM
Where are tose fun nets where you can climb and hang on. Under climb thing(or whole thing) should be soft sand so kids wont hurt themselfs(not badly anyway).

Model looks nice tought, but after running few times trough it comes booring IMO

Stimpy
10-10-2002, 09:25 PM
well your outdoor scene sure looks a LOT friendlier...

i think the problem with the indoor scene was
a) the dramatic lighting (look at those looong looming shadows on the lower right)
b) the black and white background sure makes it look surreal
c) the yellow and red fence was far too big.. i think thats what made it all look so tiny. cause the fence around it was so massive.

i prefered the other camera angle though.. that red tube in the foreground right now is kind of massive...

but the mood in the 2nd picture sure is a LOT more cheerful. *I* would play there.. :P

(besides being afraid to hurt my bum on that marble ground when coming down that slide)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.