PDA

View Full Version : Halo: The Musical

Madhat
05-09-2005, 11:38 AM
First I've heard about this...

http://stuffo.howstuffworks.com/halo-movie.htm

Gamoron
05-09-2005, 04:39 PM
If it gets written in a similar vein to the ILoveBees radio show I think it could be a hit. 28 Days Later was a great story. And the writer took the existing Zombie theme and really polished it up.

I'll be curious. :shrug:

Mr Majestic
05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
I just pray they dont screw it up, getting a bunch of bad actors or overdone action stars like the rock (see doom the movie, spyhunter), vin diesel (see xxx, chronicles of riddic) But if they do bring in Samuel L, and ed harris I cannot image it being a dissapointment like those i listed above were or will be. I will definatly be listening for more info about this, hopefully its true and not some ellaborate rumor.

KolbyJukes
05-09-2005, 07:42 PM
I really hope this happens, I wonder who they'd get to be master chief, I mean, you never see his face, so potentially you could just stick any 7 foot tall guy in the suit and get somebody else to do the voice.

I'd love to see Master chief fighting a couple of hunters on the big screen....mmmm

-K.

CGTalk Moderation
05-09-2005, 07:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.