PDA

View Full Version : Wacom problems

spookje
05-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Hellow,

I recently got myself a Wacom Intuos2 tablet (ok ok, had it for a while, but now actually started playing with it) and I'm running into something strange. The pressure sensitivity doesn't seem to respond as I expect it to. When I map the size of a brush to pressure for instance, it's either pretty thin when I put little pressure on it, 'normal' size when I put quite a bit more pressure on it and big when I almost push it through the tablet so to say. With the 1024 pressure levels it should be able to be nice and smooth you'd think, right?

I've tried adjusting the pressure levels a bit with the control panel, but no change there. It's not just in Photoshop. It seems Alias Sketchbook has the same problem and probably every application.

Anybody familiar with this problem? Is my pen just busted (default Intuos2 pen) or is this some software setting?

Thanks
Jeroen

Lekku
05-10-2005, 12:39 AM
You did install the drivers, yes?

spookje
05-10-2005, 06:04 AM
You did install the drivers, yes?

Yes, I installed the latest for Intuos2 (else I wouldn't be having the wacom control panel :))

CGTalk Moderation
05-10-2005, 06:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.