PDA

View Full Version : (Software Developer needed)

Counter-9
05-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Valco Software

"Clancy"
Project Leader/Game Designer:
(This thread is for software Eng programmers and coding programmers only)
I am the lead project manager for Valco Studios, I would like to explain our areas we need to fill.
Our project needs a Software Engineer to build us a mapping tool editer in order for our mappers to
design 3d levels for our online First Person Shooter. Our next area we need 1-2 coders, if you are interested
please e-mail me at Convert_Studios@hotmail.com .
Valco Studios

Valco is a new benchmark in the gamming world where we open the door to interested developers that want to join a (Collaborative Team). That want to build an online (FPS) from the ground up. Valco Studios will not be paying anyone until the game product is complete. If everyone works to complete their part in the project there will not be anything to worry about. Our ST Team is talented and well treated and get's things done on time, one of the big benefits that we have to offer is a % of the game profits. After our game is bought, each member of Valco will get a percentage of the game after we market our game out to the public. If you agree on our actions, Valco Software welcomes you to the best team in First Person Shooter Development.

Project Manager: "Clancy"

CGTalk Moderation
05-06-2005, 06:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.