PDA

View Full Version : News on Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy: Crisis Core and FF: Advent Children

PhilWesson
05-05-2005, 12:30 PM
From IGN: (http://psp.ign.com/articles/610/610043p1.html)
<Excerp>

The main focus of the interview is Kingdom Hearts II. Recently, Square Enix opened up an official Japanese website for the game following months of silence. This was followed by feature articles posted in Japan's largest game publications. Could a release date at last be nearing for the sequel? Nomura reveals that yes, a release is indeed approaching. "The announcement of Kingdom Hearts II was actually too early," Nomura states in response to a question about the lack of information on the game. "It's not that delayed development has caused a delay in the release of the game. Recently, a release period has come into sight, and so we've started to release information."

Commenting on the current state of the game, Nomura reveals that the scenario is now complete. Voice recording has also finished, save for some fine tuning. The title isn't 100% complete, though, with Nomura revealing, "We're currently finishing up the main story -- the scenario featuring Sora and the black coated characters." You may be bummed about the wait for Kingdom Hearts II, but based on Nomura's comments, there's a lot to look forward to. Asked about how much volume we can expect from the sequel, he responds, "Quite a bit. The volume of the story alone is about 2.5 times that of the original."

There's a new trailer available from kingdomhearts2.net (http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/downloads/index.shtml) as well entitled Kingdom Hearts 2 Trailer Jump Festa 2005.

Seldom, a game gives me goose bumps when I see the trailer.

This is an exception.

~D

SkyZero
05-05-2005, 12:38 PM
I loved the first one and the fact that my lady loves disney movies didn't hurt. Awesome trailer, here's looking foward to the sequel! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
05-05-2005, 12:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.