PDA

View Full Version : my jedi

GrooVn
10-07-2002, 10:49 PM
I modelled this at home, what do you think?

A MacVey
10-08-2002, 02:02 AM
the model looks pretty good! to me just something about it doesn't look starwarsy to me

PureFire
10-08-2002, 04:03 AM
shes (im guessing its female) got some massive forearms....maybe trim them a little

Frank Dodd
10-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Very nice model, although I think this is definatly one for the WIP forumn. I must agree with the comment on the forearm and (although its difficult to see from that picture) the hands appear to be very small.

Otherwise the form on the model looks great, she looks like a female version of Jabba's sidekick from Return of the Jedi, what was his name? The one with an octopus growing out of his head!

VYDER
10-08-2002, 04:17 PM
The species is called Twi'lek, the head tails coming form the head are called lekku.

I agree on the forearm thing. Minor technicality, though.

I also agree with A MacVey, it doesn't look very Star Warsy. Maybe to help this, I would suggest adding more details. PArt of Star Wars was the clutter-tech look, such as odd looking doo-hickeys hanging off the belt and other "pieced-together-looking" equipment.
Look as some stuff such as Han Solo's belt, Clothing such as the cloners from AOTC, Jedi robes from any of the movies, and Darth Vader. They all have a look to them.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.