PDA

View Full Version : Rick Bloker - Circus Auditions - Lion Tamer

rickmann
05-05-2005, 02:37 AM
I haven't started anything yet, but my idea is to have a lion tamer for the audition, and of course the judges from American Idol will be there. Just thought I would put my idea out there!!

This sounds like it's going to be a blast!!!

Rickmann

rickmann
05-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Okay here's my thumbs:

http://westernbadge.com/shot1.jpg

I Hope everyone gets the general idea, here's the 2nd part:

http://westernbadge.com/shot2.jpg

rickmann
05-18-2005, 12:52 AM
any suggestions??

Remi
05-18-2005, 04:27 AM
I get it...not that interesting really though I must say. Instead of just having them say stop....perhaps have the tiger grab the whip...and toss the guy around like a rag doll. Or instead of going the way that most seem to be going, have it be a good audition, for every whip have the lion pull some extreme pose and the last whip makes him return to the original with seemingly no effort. I think that would add alot to it and would make it alot more fun to animate as well.

rickmann
05-18-2005, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the feeback Remi. Actually instead of a lion I was planning on using a kitten. My idea was to show extreme close ups of the paws to give that feeling that they were actually large claws trying to hit the whip then I was going to follow it up by the whip getting stuck on the cats paw and just when you think the lion (kitten) snatches up the lion tamer it cuts showing the backside of the kitten and the whip stuck to his paw while hes trying to shake it off his paw... thats when you here STOP from the background and the camera cuts to randy, Paula, and Simon from American Idol and Simon is there critizing the lion tamer....

but....

I think you idea sounds a little easier but with a kitten not a lion.. I really want to go with the pathetic look!!

Thanks for the feedback!!!

CGTalk Moderation
05-18-2005, 05:19 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.