PDA

View Full Version : Apple Patches 20 Mac OS X Flaws

ahdg777
05-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Apple Patches 20 Mac OS X Flaws

http://www.betanews.com/article/Apple_Patches_20_Mac_OS_X_Flaws/1115220897

novadude
05-04-2005, 08:02 PM
From everything you hear in any forum where there is a Mac user you wouldn't expect to see the likes of "system compromise due to a buffer overflow" or "flaw in...images could lead to arbitrary code execution" or "Directory Services...could be manipulated to give privileges to an unprivileged user" etc, etc, etc, translation: OS X is no more secure than Windows

It looks like a list of several things that Apple users thrashed Windows for having problems with finally have fixes available for similar problems with OSX :)

chadtheartist
05-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Apple releases Security updates pretty regularly. In those updates you usually get security patches, bug fixes, and updates to drivers etc... This is nothing new, and from what I can remember has been standard practice by Apple ever since OS X came out.

What's important to note is, even though OS X has these holes, as do most OS's including Linux, the likelihood of these holes being exploited are almost zero. If it weren't for stupid people making so many viruses for Windows, Windows would probably be the same way as OS X is now.

novadude
05-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Apple releases Security updates pretty regularly. In those updates you usually get security patches, bug fixes, and updates to drivers etc... This is nothing new, and from what I can remember has been standard practice by Apple ever since OS X came out.

Yeah, but according to the Mac heads OS X would never have these types of problems.

What's important to note is, even though OS X has these holes, as do most OS's including Linux, the likelihood of these holes being exploited are almost zero. If it weren't for stupid people making so many viruses for Windows, Windows would probably be the same way as OS X is now.

Well I'm sure that if OSX and Windows swapped market shares, all of the 133t kids would be out writing virii for OS X instead. They aren't familiar with OS X, so they don't know how to exploit it but they could if they were more familiar with it than Windows.

harlan_hill
05-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah, but according to the Mac heads OS X would never have these types of problems.

Completely untrue. I don't know of a single Mac user who would claim that OS X would never have these types of problems. The fact is that these "problems" are very rare on OS X, and while they occasionally pop up, they're nowhere near as prominent as the "flaws", "problems" and "exploits" found in Windows. OS X is far more secure than Windows is for a variety of reasons, one of which being its UNIX foundation and another being Root protection.

Well I'm sure that if OSX and Windows swapped market shares, all of the 133t kids would be out writing virii for OS X instead. They aren't familiar with OS X, so they don't know how to exploit it but they could if they were more familiar with it than Windows.

Of course, that's quite obvious. The virii folks are going to go after whatever has the biggest impact. OS X has historically been "protected" so to speak from these types of attacks due to the smaller userbase. As OS X's userbase increases, so will the attempts at exploiting security holes; thus increasing the number of security patches Apple will have to release. I've said it before but I'll say it again, no OS or Software in general will ever be secure for the simple reason that if a human engineered it another human can tear it apart.

It never ceases to amaze me however, the amount of ignorant posts like this started by Windows users trying to discredit the validity of the Mac platform. Considering the huge difference in marketshare, one wouldn't even think that a Windows user would care, but the fact remains that "every time" the Mac platform has some form of progress or product advancement, there will be numerous Windows users trying to shoot it down. It's a shame really.

The funny thing is that you never see Mac users starting threads like this (well you may see one or two occasionally, but it's incredibly rare), but EVERYTIME the Mac is mentioned on a forum, some dumbass Windows users ALWAYS pop-in to try and start shit. EVERYTIME!!! There's clearly some form of jealousy going on with the average Windows user, otherwise there would be no point whatsoever for them to continually do this.

I issue a great big "F#ck You" to all the people who spread disinformation to sway people's opinions on a platform one way or the other (mac people & windows people). "F#ck You" to all you who have no intention other than being malicious by starting threads like this. "F#ck You" to all of those here who start these negative threads on a forum dedicated to CG & art. And a final "F#ck You" to all of those people who post things out of bias or spite rather than assisting others when they're seeking help. :)

People need to get a life!!

chadtheartist
05-04-2005, 09:12 PM
That's pretty inappropriate harlan_hill.

Don't take stuff like this so seriously. It's an internet forum. People are invincible behind their keyboards. I wouldn't get so worked up over it. It's just a fact of life.

harlan_hill
05-04-2005, 09:22 PM
That's pretty inappropriate harlan_hill.

Don't take stuff like this so seriously. It's an internet forum. People are invincible behind their keyboards. I wouldn't get so worked up over it. It's just a fact of life.

I don't see it being any more inappropriate than this very thread in general. I even censored myself so as not to offend anyone.

Also, I don't take this stuff seriously at all, other than the fact that it's not beneficial to the new user who may not know what is best for them and then they get force fed a bunch of non-sense by biased spiteful people.

retinajoy
05-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Windows XP - bahhh! OSX - bahhh! Get a real OS. Get AMIGA OS4. :)

http://amigaworld.net/modules/features/index.php?op=r&cat_id=6&rev_id=53&sort_by

:bounce:

alexyork
05-04-2005, 09:28 PM

how true... some people also need to realise this is a public forum and, as such, a post like that is not welcome at all. go outside, smell the roses, have a nice cold glass of beer and cheer up.

tdamcbigity
05-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Wow, all I have to say about this is one simple word (yes I know I've typed more than that but):

Amen.

chadtheartist
05-04-2005, 09:47 PM
A word isn't offensive. It's the context it's used in that's offensive.

Beamtracer
05-04-2005, 10:44 PM
20 flaws in OS X!!! Hehehe. People call me a Mac fanboy, but threads like this are kind of amusing as they try to make OS X look like some kind of security problem.

My first thought: If Microsoft only had 20 flaws in Windows I think they'd be very happy. :p

Also, OS X 10.4 "Tiger" was only released a few days ago, so if Apple has patched any flaws this quickly, then it shows they are really on the ball.

Best wishes to you all :)

jscott
05-04-2005, 11:47 PM
Curious if some of you even read the article. The patch for 10.3 not 10.4.

There is an annoying bug in Safari right now that I'm waiting for them to fix. If you use javascipt insertRow() the new row is always inserted at the top of a <table>. It's suppose to insert the new row after the last row. So I have this major web app that renders upside down in Safari. Grrrr.

I have 10.4 and I'm waiting patiently for the first update. Hopefully my bug will addressed. Oh BTW this bug existed as of the last update of 10.3 just before Tiger's release.

peace,

-jscott

Beamtracer
05-04-2005, 11:58 PM
I stand corrected. As you say, this latest patch is for the previous Jaguar OS. The Tiger update is expected in the next week or two.

colinbear
05-05-2005, 12:51 PM
I stand corrected. As you say, this latest patch is for the previous Jaguar OS. The Tiger update is expected in the next week or two.

just to further correct a self proclaimed mac fanboy, the previous OS was in fact Panther (10.3.x) Jaguar was prior to that (10.2.x)

:p

hentsteph
05-05-2005, 02:48 PM
I issue a great big "F#ck You" to all the people who spread disinformation to sway people's opinions on a platform one way or the other (mac people & windows people). "F#ck You" to all you who have no intention other than being malicious by starting threads like this. "F#ck You" to all of those here who start these negative threads on a forum dedicated to CG & art. And a final "F#ck You" to all of those people who post things out of bias or spite rather than assisting others when they're seeking help.

Is this type of stuff alowed in this forum?

dmonk
05-05-2005, 02:52 PM

no, it's not. It was a little disappointing to see.

I can't wait , everyone gets over the whole platform war thing.

I can't understand why on earth it makes people so angry.

Vertizor
05-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Quite simple actually. People make decisions, like what cars we buy, what books we read, what shows/movies we like.

Someone comes and contests our choices and we feel our intellect has been insulted. Nobody likes their intelligence to be insulted, in any topic for any reason really. Human nature. Unless you're Buddhist, or Taoist, or any one of those more laid back teachings.

gelfie
05-05-2005, 03:23 PM
The main difference is, that Apple patches these problems before someone exploits them and brings down a bunch of businesses and a good chunk of the internet.

Unlike Microsoft, who are happy to pretend such holes don't exist until disaster has struck. Then, if you're lucky there might be a patch available two weeks later.

And if you're really lucky, that patch won't break all your key applications.

Vertizor
05-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Well that's the bigger problem right there. Microsoft does release patches in a timely manner (well sometimes they do). But admins have lost some faith and are afraid patches will break mission critical apps. So they refrain from patching... and then whine about it when something gets exploited... Catch 22.

jscott
05-05-2005, 04:43 PM
admins have lost some faith and are afraid patches will break mission critical apps.
This is why I'm still using Windows 2000 on my PC and that's my main computer. But there I was waiting for 6pm to strike at CompUSA on Friday April 29th to get Tiger. I was handed the first box in little old Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I think I have been turned to the Light Side...or am I on the Dark Side now?

peace,

-jscott

MasterBaiter
05-05-2005, 04:49 PM
My only potshot (and it really isn't one so to speak) is that Apple releases OS's like most companies release interim updates to their software. :sad: I think I've heard in the past that they are going to slow down on releases, but who knows...

I'm actually pretty excited about Tiger, but since I'm using it in a lab environment I need to wait for the errata to go away before we can commit to an upgrade. There are also a fair amount of companies that are releasing new drivers and software patches for their stuff to bring it inline with Tiger as well (hmmm.. this is kind of like the saying to never buy the 1.0 release of any software).
ArsTechnica (http://arstechnica.com/reviews/os/macosx-10.4.ars) did a pretty good review of it btw. The thing is you really can crank on just about any OS. If people were involved in its creation.. there are going to be issues. Linux, Windows, OSX, ect... it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty much a PC user (and I mostly game with it), but Apple has come a long way with their software, and hardware in recent times, and if I were to say that I wasn't impressed with it, that would just be the pc user in me feeling modestly threatened. :thumbsup:

Thalaxis
05-05-2005, 04:55 PM
The main difference is, that Apple patches these problems before someone exploits them and brings down a bunch of businesses and a good chunk of the internet.

Since they're such a small market, they couldn't bring down a significant chunk of the internet if they
wanted to ;)

Unlike Microsoft, who are happy to pretend such holes don't exist until disaster has struck. Then, if you're lucky there might be a patch available two weeks later.

You ought to go over the last year's virus outbreaks and have a look at how long the requisite security
patches were available before the outbreaks. One of the reasons that MS has been tightening up their
auto-patching system is to make it harder for lazy and/or incompetent sysadmins (including, as you'll
find if you look into which large internet sites were not patched appropriately, their own) to not install
critical patches.

I think that if they hadn't made the dazzlingly shortsighted mistake of adding hacks into their own OS to
make some third party software work *cough* SimCity *cough* they'd have cut out a sizeable chunk of
that...

What they should have done was, of course, to get started with solid QA back when NT was a rock-
solid, feature-light product written by a relatively small team of VMS developers. You know, before
they threw the 200-person caffeine-team at it and turned it into NT4. Too bad NT 3.51 had such an
unpleasant GUI.

Better would have been for OS/2 to take its place, but that's what happens when you have a product
backed by IBM's "marketing" team.

Saurus
05-05-2005, 06:44 PM
I issue a great big "F#ck You" to all the people who spread disinformation to sway people's opinions on a platform one way or the other (mac people & windows people). "F#ck You" to all you who have no intention other than being malicious by starting threads like this. "F#ck You" to all of those here who start these negative threads on a forum dedicated to CG & art. And a final "F#ck You" to all of those people who post things out of bias or spite rather than assisting others when they're seeking help. :)

Do a cgtalk search. You’ll see why we “dumb ass” Window users get pissed off. I can admit there had been Window user knocking Apple, but I’m quite surprise that Apple user, like yourself, can’t see they’re doing the same thing when they knock “M$ Windose” user.

You’re right; this comparison thing useless, we should talk more about CG related info.

If you really want this OS war to stop, I expect to hear from you with same #@$ comment, if an Apple user starts ranting about Window.

chow-mein
05-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Guys, getting into another platform slug fest is really counter productive. I don't think I have heard any traditional artist getting that passionate about what support they paint on or what types of brushes are "real" brushes. A computer is a tool, it has benefits as well as faults. If you prefer one operating system over another, that's fine use what works for you. Pleas don't insult others if their preferences for creating art differs from yours. A Mac or PC will not take personal offense if you choose one over the other.

Cman
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
The thing is, Mac-addicts are so quick to talk about MS being both a monopoly and "evil" and so poorly written that when something like this pops up, MS-addicts are more than happy to point out the similarity.
I guess we'll start to see more threads about Mac sucking because theyr'e releasing "yet another patch", like we always see when MS does it.

beaker
05-05-2005, 09:27 PM
What they should have done was, of course, to get started with solid QA back when NT was a rock-
solid, feature-light product written by a relatively small team of VMS developers. You know, before
they threw the 200-person caffeine-team at it and turned it into NT4. Too bad NT 3.51 had such an
unpleasant GUI.

Better would have been for OS/2 to take its place, but that's what happens when you have a product
backed by IBM's "marketing" team.Maybe time has made things look better for you but I was a sysadmin back in the NT 3.51/4.0 days and it was definatly not a rock solid product. Out of 250 machines, over 1/4 of them would have a BSOD when I arrived in the morning. The cruft those things developed over a short amount of time, I had to make a ghost image and restore them every 4 months otherwise 3/4 of them would be BSODing.

Thalaxis
05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Maybe time has made things look better for you but I was a sysadmin back in the NT 3.51/4.0 days and it was definatly not a rock solid product. Out of 250 machines, over 1/4 of them would have a BSOD when I arrived in the morning. The cruft those things developed over a short amount of time, I had to make a ghost image and restore them every 4 months otherwise 3/4 of them would be BSODing.

We had no trouble at all with our NT 3.51 systems at AT&T... but things went drastically downhill with
subsequent releases. 4.0 was nigh unusuable pre-SP2. Or maybe it was SP3, I forget which. I remember
needing to download service packs at install time in order to get drivers to work just so that we could boot
the machines.

Hence my shock when my first attempt to install XP on a win98 machine went flawlessly. I was so
surprised that I didn't stop talking about it for weeks :)

05-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Platform evangelism is cool! :thumbsup:

I do notice that whenever someone thinks they've got something negative to post about one platform or another they always post it like some kind of :ZING!:

Then people come in and pat each other on the back about how much platform X and platform X's users are stupid because they might think platform Y sucks.

Of course the net result is more misinformation gets spread around and everybody gets angry over what amounts to a web of lies.

Yes; Apple has security issues. Yes Apple patches them.

Yes; Microsoft has security issues. Yes microsoft patches them.

I could break it down deeper and explain why one platform has an advantage over the other and vice versa but the OS children who tie their ego's to software would accuse me of some form of zealotry or another.

I'm almost willing to paypal a fiver to anyone who can explain to me why people get bent out of shape over operating systems....

Back to the topic of the thread;
specifically the update covers 10.3.9 which was probably mulled over a bit what with the release of Tiger the same week. If you happened to be running 10.3.8 or previous you probably wouldn't be affected by the problems anyway.

Thanks for the heads up though. I'll make sure to run software update as soon as I get home.

Rabid pitbull
05-05-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm almost willing to paypal a fiver to anyone who can explain to me why people get bent out of shape over operating systems....

Its really not the os, it is the machine they are fighting about. Basically people like to belive the justifications they came to when buying a computer. they then think others are fools for not following suit.

where is my money? :)

05-05-2005, 11:29 PM
I felt completely justified in my powermac purchase to compliment my PC and overall improve my graphics workflow. A lot of people do.

This still doesn't explain it.

Ghostscape
05-05-2005, 11:43 PM

"Nobody cares about Macs" is not a valid argument when arguing which OS is more secure or not.

novadude
05-06-2005, 12:41 AM
"Nobody cares about Macs" is not a valid argument when arguing which OS is more secure or not.

No, but it is the most valid argument for which OS is most exploited/vulnerable to exploitation by malicious code. The OS won't be exploited without the code written to exploit it, thus the fanboy argument that OSX is more secure.

I've used Windows since 95 was new, and I've never been affected by a virus or any other hack/exploit. Why? Because I set up my machine behind a firewall and installed monitoring systems. I did it all while setting up my wifi card using a wired network to get the latest drivers for my system, and spent no extra time setting anything up. I'm just tired of seeing Mac heads screaming bloody murder at every major windows update to fix something that could be exploited and the amount of time it takes to make Windows secure, then jumping on the windows users when they return the favor.

As for the zealotry, a person's OS is their cyber religion :)

05-06-2005, 04:42 AM
oh okay. Because everybody on the internet is smart enough to put things behind a firewall..

Bully for you but out of the box for years microsoft systems weren't exactly keen on security. SP2 was microsofts first inroads into a more secure model. This will be further addressed in longhorn (with any luck completely reworked; we can only pray activeX goes away)

I'm tired of high and mighty folks on both sides feeling like they get to stand on a pedastal for their position..

personally I wouldn't care if I had to run AIX or HP/UX as long as I could get my work done and get a paycheck at the end of the day.

harlan_hill
05-06-2005, 04:54 AM

Excuse me, but it's just as relevant as this entire thread. This thread is located in CG News, and it clearly isn't CG News. Not only is it not CG News, but it really shouldn't exist on this board to begin with as its intention is nothing more than malicious.

Not only did I 'censor' myself, I also included a smiley face indicating that it was purely in jest. No offense was intended to anyone, and I even contradicted myself in the quote about being malicious and non-constructive.

So with all that being said, I reiterate exactly what I said in that quote, and I still think this thread should be removed as it has no point being on CG Talk.

lighten up a bit, you'll live longer

harlan_hill
05-06-2005, 05:07 AM
The "dumb ass" comment may be taken slightly out of context as I wasn't saying "dumb ass" in reference to them being Windows users, I was saying it regarding people who start these OS wars, and malicious posts are "dumb asses" - it just happened to be in a paragraph referencing Windows users bashing Mac users. I feel the exact same way about a Mac user or anyone else who starts threads like these that serve no purpose other than spreading dis-information, hate, bias, etc...

I do complain when Apple users bash Windows products. I have no bias whatsoever about platforms, I've use pretty much all of them. I've also said numerous times on this very board that I believe people should use "whatever platform works best for them". I don't believe that any one platform is necessarily better than any other, it just comes down to what allows YOU to get the most done in a manner that works the best for YOU.

The OS wars will never stop because of the "dumb asses" (as defined above). :) I don't have a problem with people doing this OS war non-sense; I do however have a problem with it being on CG Talk (esp. in the CG News section) - the reasoning is that it's completely negative and has no relevance to anything CG, artistic, or anything else this forum represents - not to mention the huge waste of time.

ciao,

Do a cgtalk search. You’ll see why we “dumb ass” Window users get pissed off. I can admit there had been Window user knocking Apple, but I’m quite surprise that Apple user, like yourself, can’t see they’re doing the same thing when they knock “M$ Windose” user.

You’re right; this comparison thing useless, we should talk more about CG related info.

If you really want this OS war to stop, I expect to hear from you with same #@$ comment, if an Apple user starts ranting about Window.

Para
05-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Without participating the actual flamew...uh, discussion I'd like to ask out of curiosity how often does Apple update their OS:s? For example Microsoft updates all their supported OS:s (Win2k, WinXP, Win2k3) and other software (Office for example) every second Tuesday of each month unless of course there's something really urgent and critical that needs immediate patching.

chadtheartist
05-06-2005, 10:53 AM

I wasn't making an arguement. And I definitely didn't mean that nobody cares about Macs. If anything I meant that nobody cares about Windows users, but I didn't say that either.

I work on a Mac everyday. I have for almost four years now. And rarely, if ever, do we install security updates. Hence my previous post.

However, on my PC at home, I've never had a virus either, but I think the OS updates itself whenever I'm on the net. I don't know for sure if it does or not. I don't really care either way though. As long as I get my work done, all is gravy. :D

Sieb
05-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Blah.. In two weeks we get the first round of updates for Tiger... Life goes on..

05-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Without participating the actual flamew...uh, discussion I'd like to ask out of curiosity how often does Apple update their OS:s? For example Microsoft updates all their supported OS:s (Win2k, WinXP, Win2k3) and other software (Office for example) every second Tuesday of each month unless of course there's something really urgent and critical that needs immediate patching.

You'll see a security patch or very minor updates from apple about once a week. Major security issue fixes are made ready as soon as they are finished.

Microsoft does much the same. And with SP2 even automatically downloads and installs for you.

Minor version updates (10.3.8 to 10.3.9) which add features; fix features; update drivers; etc. happen about once a month. Sometimes less frequently. Ussually within about 2 or 3 days of a minor version update you'll see a half dozen or so patches for it (hence the update mentioned in this very thread)

Major versions (say windows 2000 to XP or OS X 10.2 to 10.3) typically take a year on the apple side. Though they've said they plan on increasing to 18 months (tiger shows that). The closest microsoft equivellent would probably be very major service packs like SP2. Major MS releases tend to take 3-5 years on average (that includes any delays).

gabe28
05-08-2005, 01:20 AM
Here's what's surprising to me.... there are hundreds of threads where people are just going after Windows for it's security flaws.... yet, where are the threads trashing the jerks who write the viruses, spyware, etc? They're the ones causing the trouble. Sure, the more secure Windows and Mac are the better but what the hell is wrong with these people who are writing the viruses to begin with? Let's direct our anger towards them.

JDex
05-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Here's what's surprising to me.... there are hundreds of threads where people are just going after Windows for it's security flaws.... yet, where are the threads trashing the jerks who write the viruses, spyware, etc? They're the ones causing the trouble. Sure, the more secure Windows and Mac are the better but what the hell is wrong with these people who are writing the viruses to begin with? Let's direct our anger towards them.

Agreed... but who are they. It's not Virus'R'Us. There is no storefront, no shareholders, no liable company (that we know of) off writing viruses, worms and trojans.

What we have is a giant development company that changed the world, strong armed alot of people, made some bad products, made some good products, stole some technology, invented some technology and has more wealth than you can imagine. We also have a pretty cool company who has changed the world, strong armed alot of people, made some bad products, made some good products, stole some technology, invented some technology and has more wealth than you can imagine. :D

This is who people can look at and say... Why do you suck? The code terrorists and script kiddies are the shadows. The introverted pre-pubescent scum that was tossed in too many lockers in high school, cheated on by too many cousins that they took to dances as dates and busted too many times masterbating in public. They are no one. They are everyone. Trust no one.

<xfiles-theme> do-do-doo-doo do-doo do-doo.... whew-whee-whew-whoo-wee-wooooo... do-do-doo-doo do-doo do-doo....</xfile-theme>

rakmaya
05-08-2005, 03:43 AM
This is who people can look at and say... Why do you suck? The code terrorists and script kiddies are the shadows. The introverted pre-pubescent scum that was tossed in too many lockers in high school, cheated on by too many cousins that they took to dances as dates and busted too many times masterbating in public. They are no one. They are everyone. Trust no one.

LOL, that is whole lot of stuff.

Mac is such a wonderful system. It is so bad that it only runs on propritory systems. If there was an x86 version, it would really be competition against Linux in terms of stability and interface.

Thalaxis
05-08-2005, 05:58 AM
Mac is such a wonderful system. It is so bad that it only runs on propritory systems. If there was an x86 version, it would really be competition against Linux in terms of stability and interface.

No, not remotely -- user interface development has been too fragmented for too long, it's
going to take a while to catch up.

What OSX on x86 would compete with is Windows. It would be a huge loss leader initially,
but with enough committed support behind it, I think it could be an effective competitor in
the long run.

gabe28
05-08-2005, 06:39 AM
LOL, that is whole lot of stuff.

Here's a crazy theory. Apple and Adobe have been at odds with one another for a while now, right? Adobe just bought Macromedia. What if Adobe were to put out their own distro of Linux and port all their apps (Adobe and Macromedia). Man... that could seriously be a Mac killer. Hell, it could even be a Windows killer. Could be the thing that finally made Linux go seriously mainstream. If Adobe hasn't considered this maybe they should.

BillSpradlin
05-08-2005, 07:33 AM
http://www.billspradlin.com/images/threadsucks.gif

That's all I have to say about that.

doppelganger
05-08-2005, 07:36 AM
I want to apologize to the CGTalk community on behalf of Mr Bill. Being trapped in that chair and unable to have physical relations with another human (or donkey) he has developed an unhealthy oral animated gif fixation.

Thank You,

Scott Spencer
House Nurse to Bill Spradlin the Mechanial Man

vinteg
05-08-2005, 09:32 PM
That's all I have to say about that.

LMAO! I love macs, but this thread has definitely gone too far.

CGTalk Moderation
05-08-2005, 09:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.