PDA

View Full Version : New Indianapolis Chapter

thewave
05-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Greetings and Salutations,
My name is Benjamin and I am the owner of Shiver Studios in Indianapolis, IN. I have a great interest in starting a chapter here, and know for a fact that I have at least 5 or 6 people to start it off, because we already get together at least once every 2 months or so just to talk about the things which could easily become part of the CGS Chapter here as well.

We are all Copmuter Graphics Technology majors for the most part, but would welcome anyone who has interest in finding out more about what we do and how we do it.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience regarding the necessary steps to setting up an official chapter here in town.

Thanks,
Benjamin Dean
please check profile for contact information.

thewave
05-04-2005, 06:05 AM
OK, This is pitiful. There are a few scattered people wanting to start chapters all over the states. Yet nobody is replying to these threads.

Yet,
Australia, UK, and Sweden are blowing our socks off.

America's largest export is entertainment...and we all know that computer graphics are the wave of visual entertainment.

Maybe we can show the world we're going to make it a little more difficult to "globalize" our creativity as well.

????

CGTalk Moderation
05-04-2005, 06:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.