PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Trails...

k4k
05-02-2005, 04:59 PM
hey.. could anyone tell how to make bullet trails as seen on MATRIX?? any plugins available?? 'm using MAX.... thnx...

Ian Jones
05-02-2005, 11:53 PM

Ian Jones
05-02-2005, 11:54 PM

WeirdoStudio
05-03-2005, 12:35 AM
That was'nt anyway to respond to the guy.. If you don't want to respond in a semi decent way than don't respond at all.. Just skip the topic. Thats the thing about cgtalk now everyone has to be a smart a$$.. This gallery is for professionals and if you can't conduct yourself like that then go to another forum with that crap.

k4k i'm not to sure about max, but maybe you should go to the 3dstudio forum on this board and search, or post your topic there.. I'm sure you can find the answer.. or try this like right here. MATRIX BULLET TRAILS (http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Matrix-Bullet-Trail/4854)

Ian Jones
05-03-2005, 03:32 AM

WeirdoStudio
05-03-2005, 04:27 AM
You call making fun of someones avatar professional.. You sound childish.. I don't need to check your track record as i have no doubt that you have helped plenty of people here.. If you are sick of it like you state then just skip the topic.. why jump on someone like you did??? I'm so sure that when you started you had all the answers and didn't ask a question that has been asked over and over.. Go to another forum and blow off your steam.. your response was unneccesary... Professional? i doubt it... Thank god your not a teacher...Grow up and learn some restraint... Anyway i answered the question like you should have, keep in mind some people don't have the experience that you have... another Internet Tough Guy

k4k
05-03-2005, 04:33 AM
thnx WeirdoStudio., unfortunatly the link to the tutorial broken...:D

WeirdoStudio
05-03-2005, 04:39 AM
The link isn't broken just that the page sucks.. go to google.com and do a search for 3d studio max matrix bullet trail tutorials and you should get some good results.. :thumbsup: as for you Ian
heres the rules before you post

Be courteous and polite. Show respect to the opinions and feelings of others. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right.
Engage your brain before your mouth. You are responsible for your own words and any harm they may cause.
Don't dilute the forums with irrelevant and unnecessary fluff. CGTalk is a professional, moderated forum. It's a place to talk about all things related to computer graphics.
Critiques and responses to images are to be constructive and related to improving the quality of the artwork.
I suppose you read that

GhostFace03
05-03-2005, 04:46 AM
http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/software2.asp Try to find a plugin called ghost trails. I think that should help you. I had the same question a while back, but I use lightwave so this plugin didn't help me. Good luck.

Oh and by the way. Ian Jones you are a f@ckin dick head douche bag. I ****in hate people like you, you cocky ass sissy bitch. You talk to people like shit when all they want is help. He didn't direct his question to you specifically. If you thought it was a stupid question you didn't have to answer the post. **** cg talk and **** you pussy. :twisted:

Ian Jones
05-03-2005, 05:01 AM

Ian Jones
05-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Seeing as this is no longer an adult discussion, I have edited my posts. Let's drop it.

WeirdoStudio
05-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Back online thank you... As stated i'm pretty sure the link for the page still works.. i'm using Mozilla and the page just takes a long time to load...Good luck.. I'm out 4 good

niceguy_4000
05-03-2005, 04:19 PM
http://www.jefflew.com/articles.html This article should be able to help you with bullet trails. I know nothing about Max, but this should be of assistance. Good luck.

k4k
05-03-2005, 05:38 PM
i got the right one.. thnx weirdo!!

CGTalk Moderation
05-03-2005, 05:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.