PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Chapter

enygma
04-29-2005, 02:42 PM
If there is anyone willing to help start or start a chapter in Alberta, I would happily be a part of it. Preferrably in Calgary only because I live here and it's nicer than Edmonton... ;)

Would love to be able to meet with some of the folks around the area.

jmottle
04-30-2005, 10:02 AM
I'd be willing to help out. My background is Architectural CG here in Calgary and I run CGarchitect.com, so the people I know in the industry are mostly biased in that direction. If you like email me at jmottle@cgarchitect.com and we talk about trying to get the people we know together. Here in town I should be able to get a good 5-10, probably more if I put out a call for local members on my site.

Cheers,
Jeff

guigirl
07-07-2005, 05:20 AM
my first post. ah it was a good time to delurk anyways ;)

i'm a member in calgary! just give me a shout about any meet-ups and such!

thanks!

cheers,
-grace-

enygma
07-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Ahh... good to see someone else around. Hey jmottle, I sent you an email a while back. Wasn't sure whether you had gotten it or not. Hadn't heard from ya.

enygma
04-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Figured I'd bump this one up again. I'd met with another CG Society member the other week over a few beers and I do know there are other members kicking around here that happen to be in Calgary.

I would like to have some sort of casual meet and greet sometime with some members in the area and discuss trying to officially start a CGS chapter.

I'm still interested if you are... :thumbsup:

AeonMachine
04-26-2006, 09:33 PM
I'd be interested, as long as I didn't have to give up a kidney or anything.

enygma
04-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Well, just a chance to meet some place and have a beer or something would probably be just fine initially. Just need to have more interest from others.

enygma
12-31-2006, 04:16 AM
It's been quite a while since I posted here. Figure I'd check in to see if there is any life in Calgary (or Alberta in general) for getting a chapter going.

jmottle
01-07-2007, 10:12 PM
I know mostly the Arch viz guys in town and surrouding area, but I could probably pull together 6-12 people for a beer night some time given enough heads up.

CGTalk Moderation
01-07-2007, 10:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.