PDA

View Full Version : Need help a cg film

Txdmproductions
04-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to put this film out for a while now. I've had an idea to make a full cg batman film for 5 yrs now. I've got the film's plot finished polished and done for the last 5 yrs lol. The only problem is that I only have a little money to make the film. I have experience in directing, I've fooled around with cameras since I was 8.

All I can promise to people who help out is this. I can promise you a free copy of the dvd, credit for what you have done and I will promote your work on my website. Once again I will try and help pay for your work.

All I need is a few dedicated cg modelers, animators and an artist.

Now if you are wondering how long the film will be and what it is about, I can tell you right now this. The film will last roughly about 10mins long, and will have sets of gotham city, gotham air port, the bat cave, and alley way.

Please if anyone is interested in helping out on my film coming to life please email me at

Ultimatespinprod@aol.com (Ultimatespinprod@aol.com) i will email you back once i have gotten your email

thank you

-mike

Kid-Mesh
05-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Currently you have 69 views and no replys :shrug:

I know that it can seem fustrating, all I can offer is a suggestion and hopefully it will help you out. First off, you need to be way more descript then how you are now. If you take the time to put out a well thought out pitch then people will more than likely take that as a sign of commitment.

Read this (http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=230245&page=3&pp=15) and use that suggested template on that page....it's only a suggesting.

Good Luck,

CGTalk Moderation
05-06-2005, 02:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.