PDA

View Full Version : Batch Continue

mef
04-28-2005, 05:09 PM
I have a situation where I'm using a third party filter and it requires you to press the OK button to continue. When I apply this to a batch process, I would like PS to click the OK button and move on. Is there a way to do this without me sitting there all day long hitting the OK button on 1200+ images?

Thanks

berniebernie
04-28-2005, 06:55 PM
I think there's an option where you can tell photoshop not to display any dialogs (which would mean to select ok by default) but I've used scripting much more than actions recently !

mef
04-28-2005, 07:04 PM
I wasn't able to find that option in PS 7 and PS CS2 has the option to surpress file open options dialogs. But I couldn't find anything that would suggest that I could do it with filters. I thought I was able to do this before. Maybe I was dreaming.

XepptizZ
04-28-2005, 11:11 PM
Well, In PS CS I can practicly do anything without any dialog pop-in up. Even filters. I can even automate save-as. The only bad thing is I can't make it loop a set of actions for certain times.

But there's an option in CS where you can let it have a dialog window opening and asking you what you wanted to be asked, it should be somewhere next to the actions it'll run through.

mef
04-29-2005, 06:13 AM
Can you tell me what this command or option is called and where it is located?

CGTalk Moderation
04-29-2005, 06:13 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.