PDA

View Full Version : CAD/Industrial Design Forum

durbdk
04-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Hi all, just wanted to put this out there for consideration. I am a technical designer/machine drafter by trade and work with 3D CAD and visualization. This branch is quite different from the other realms of 3D, different process different tools. I Feel that, although I am VERY THANKFUL for this wonderful forum, and have learned alot from it, it could be better for me. A forum containing CAD info, techniques and tutorials, maybe even a sub forum for technical illustrations and viz, could really push CGTalk into new realms of membership and give more support for us CAD heads. In example of what I mean, I normally work in Solidworks and AutoCAD, along with Microstation and many others. These, though 3D, are not supported here, even though they are very powerful and capable. Anyway, that's what I am proposing, vote if your a CAD head and support the forum if it goes live.

Thanks for the CG Heaven Leonard & Crew. New forum or not, you have a
devotee for life!:thumbsup:

OamadeusO
04-27-2005, 02:36 PM
I would definately use it.

CGTalk Moderation
04-27-2005, 02:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.