PDA

View Full Version : Design

rwwingsfan19
04-27-2005, 02:28 AM
im not sure wether this forum is the correct one for a thread like this one but...
so:
does anyone know where [online] i can read about and learn about print design?
any website about it.. the principle.. ideas.. suggestions.. etc

thanks for any help

Mirwen
04-27-2005, 08:15 PM
I am affraid to say to you that design or graphical design is not so popular here on server of art. Design is not appreciated because people think that it is not interesting. Because of that you can't find many tutorials onhow to make design. You must simply buy a book or attend some school. But there is also another way.... Of course, you can learn from other artists that make design for example my favourite page is www.bionic-systems.com.
Hmm I am not sure that this is the right answer you wanted to hear, but it is all I can tell you. Yeh... and sorry for my English

GOTgraphic
04-28-2005, 04:37 AM
What specifically do you want to know about "print design"... the printing industry or basic design?

One thing that has helped me a lot about graphic desing has been to look bakc at how it came about and evolved. Its very interesting to see how things were and how they are now. A lot rides on the past.

rwwingsfan19
04-28-2005, 11:55 PM
What specifically do you want to know about "print design"... the printing industry or basic design?

i want to know about the actual design.. principles and such not the industry
the technical aspects not the industrial aspects

CGTalk Moderation
04-28-2005, 11:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.