PDA

View Full Version : FXWars! Moonshot!: Saturen3

saturen3
04-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Dear CGTalkers;:)

First of all thanks to Roberto J. Ortiz for creating this challenge.This kinds of challenges helps us improving our knowledge in special and important subjects.

I`m gonna create a great and awesome landing "APOLLO 11"...the great american manned moon landing.My dear friend "Foad zare`ee" helped me in the research process.I`m not so hopeful if i could do it perfectly,so it i`m gonna do it in sequence frames.As i said before this challenge teached me many and many great things about the space and the spacecrafts and space sciences at all.Now this is the process who i`m gonna make it:

1.Launch of the Saturn V(The Rocket who carries the Apollo 11)
2.Discarding three Saturn V stages in three steps.
3.Translunar injection from the earth orbit(Translunar injection=the step after placing the Saturn V on the earth orbit)
4.Placing the Apollo(CSM+LM) on the lunar orbit.
Description:
CSM(command and service module which is called columbia supports the crews and entire process stays on the lunar orbit.
LM(lunar module which is called Eagle lands on the moon with the astronauts Neil A. Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin)Other crew Michael Collins stays on the CSM for supporting the process.
5.Separating the LM
6.Landing the LM on the Moon

best regards for all of you
C&Cs are welcome too:bounce::thumbsup:

saturen3
04-26-2005, 12:05 PM
I`ve modeled Saturn V.this`s my untextured model..i`m workin on it.
http://www.geocities.com/koochak_ama_delir/SaturnVframe_024.txt

saturen3
04-26-2005, 12:57 PM
Another......

http://www.geocities.com/koochak_ama_delir/SaturnVframe_025.txt

droidoz
04-26-2005, 06:26 PM
That looks really good, I hope you can finish this chalange! :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-26-2005, 06:47 PM
hi mate...i find your modeling really nice !! very precise and clean model...this is going to look just awesome when u finish it ..im sure of it...good luck my friend!

saturen3
05-09-2005, 08:50 PM
hi and tx friends

plz excuse me for my delay...i had to give this project up cos of some own works....more thanks to dear moderator for creatnig this awesome challenge..

maybe after challenge i participateimages/icons/icon8.gif

tx and best regards

CGTalk Moderation
05-09-2005, 08:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.