PDA

View Full Version : How about using Wacom Volito2 in PS?

ranbby
04-25-2005, 10:12 AM
There are more other Wacom products like Intuos3. But I can't afford them at moment.
Does anyone know whether the Volito2 also works in PS. Does the program recognize the pressure and angle of the pen? Does the Volito2 have those functions at all?
Thanks

klingspor
04-25-2005, 10:32 AM
The Wacom tablets work with pretty much any graphic software, being the industry standard and all.
I've used a Volito and Graphire in Photoshop and both work wonderfully, just as you'd expect them too.

As for the features specific to the Volito 2... come on, do some research yourself and head over to the Wacom site to check.

ranbby
04-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Thanks man for providing info. I did check the Wacom site.
If Volido2 works fine in PS, I'll buy it probably. But I don't know if I need more than a Volito2 after getting really into painting in PS. Well, let's see what Volito2 all does.
The only thing really graps my eyeballs is its price. For a beginner, it's probably more than enough. Ok, thanks again.

XepptizZ
04-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Hmmm, Volido2 you say?

I'm gonna purchase one soon and have totally no experience with it, heck I just found out what they were called.

Hmmmzmzmz, Volido.

INTERLUDE
04-25-2005, 08:17 PM
I'am using the graphire2 a4 now, and I really love it :wise:
So I reccomend you the graphire.

ranbby
04-26-2005, 11:18 AM
graphire, well, I was in a computer store today and saw it.
It looked like plastic tablet to me, the surface of the tablet is not even better than Volito2.
The package didn't show the quality as well. That'll maybe my superficial view of it.
But I'm looking definitely for productivity and efficiency, not the look:)
graphire is a little too expensive for me right now. Your suggestion will be in my consideration.

Her0d
05-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Volito (and even Graphire) tablets does not recognize the angle or the bearing of the pen. Only the Intuos version have this option.

Greatest differences between Graphire and Volito are - higher resolution of the Graphire and the eraser on the other side of the Graphire's pen. And, of course, price. :-)

CGTalk Moderation
05-01-2005, 10:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.